Road to 2008 World Series...

For the Divisional Series, my predictions:

Angels over Red Sox in Game 5.

Rays over White Sox in Game 4.

Phillies sweep Brewers in 3 games.

Cubs over Dodgers in Game 4. I hate the Dodgers being a Padres fan.

Red Sox won Game 1!

I would like to see Jason Bay will do what Manny did for Red Sox in the past playoffs. Darn, pretty late to stay up to watch Red Sox vs Angles. :)

GO RED SOX!

Phillies won yesterday afternoon game =D

Phillies must kick Brewers' ass tonight and this Saturday at Miller Park!

Red Sox won Game 1!

I would like to see Jason Bay will do what Manny did for Red Sox in the past playoffs. Darn, pretty late to stay up to watch Red Sox vs Angles. :)

GO RED SOX!

ahhh pls dont remind me to stay up late to watch Dodgers/Phillies in NLCS if Dodgers beat Cubs :( but NLCS will be on Fox so shouldnt be late game, start 8 pm?

Red Sox won Game 1!

GO RED SOX!

Me, too.

I hate to stay up that late to watch the Red Sox game. There is nothing I can do about it. Oh, well....

I am so happy that Red Sox won Game 1 last night. I still hope they win Game 2. Go Sox!!! Whoo-hoo!

The pitchers are very good. J. Lester, D-K and J. Beckett but J. Lester is the best. When Game 2 starts, D-K will be pitching, I think.

We got a consecutive sellout ticket (with the signatures) when we entered the Fenway Park, with my sister and her husband. We are so surprised to hear that we broke the record to watch the Tampa Bay-Red Sox game a month ago. We, the fans came together and filled Fenway Park 456 consecutive times over the last five and a half years. The Red Sox players, partners, and the entire organization thanked us for the unwavering constancy of our faith and support. Those signatures are John Henry, Tom Werner and Larry Lucchino but I don't know who they are. Does their names ring your bell? (My sister said it's a little value of the sellout ticket with their signatures. Is she right?)

Go, Go, Go Sox!!!!

Red Sox won Game 1!

GO RED SOX!

Me too. Jason Bay had filled in Manny's place :D I was so glad we won!!! Whoo hoo!!! :h5:

Phillies won yesterday afternoon game =D

Phillies must kick Brewers' ass tonight and this Saturday at Miller Park!

Looks like they are winning again tonight :cool2: MIL 1 PHIL 5 with three full on bases...:naughty:

Me, too.

:h5: We won!!!

I hate to stay up that late to watch the Red Sox game. There is nothing I can do about it. Oh, well....

I am so happy that Red Sox won Game 1 last night. I still hope they win Game 2. Go Sox!!! Whoo-hoo!

The pitchers are very good. J. Lester, D-K and J. Beckett but J. Lester is the best. When Game 2 starts, D-K will be pitching, I think.

We got a consecutive sellout ticket (with the signatures) when we entered the Fenway Park, with my sister and her husband. We are so surprised to hear that we broke the record to watch the Tampa Bay-Red Sox game a month ago. We, the fans came together and filled Fenway Park 456 consecutive times over the last five and a half years. The Red Sox players, partners, and the entire organization thanked us for the unwavering constancy of our faith and support. Those signatures are John Henry, Tom Werner and Larry Lucchino but I don't know who they are. Does their names ring your bell? (My sister said it's a little value of the sellout ticket with their signatures. Is she right?)

Go, Go, Go Sox!!!!

Me too I hate to stay up late and watch but no choice...I stayed up late anyways, even I watch LA Dodgers after 9 pm :eek3: and watch till 2 am in the morning lol... We got to live a little...don't we guys???

Since we couldn't get the ticket in Boston, so we decided to go to Balitmore, MD instead. And guess what??? WE WON!!! :naughty: We do see lots lots of Boston fans down there in MD and even a few Patriots fan that wears Patriots jersey :laugh2:

GO GO GO RED SOX!!!

Tampa Bay Rays won again the road to the World Series is getting shorter

Tampa Bay was the 3rd expansion team to win their first ever postseason game, joining the 1985 Toronto Blue Jays and 1996 Texas Rangers on that list... I wonder if TB can carry that chance to win another game further? Will have to see tomorrow... btw Milwaukee lose again today to Philly so the Phillies are 1 game away from going to the National League Championship series... will Milwaukee bounce back for Game 3 at their home park or will Philly shut out the Brewers??? and right now LA and Chi tied 0-0 in 2nd inning with LA batting first...

Tampa Bay was the 3rd expansion team to win their first ever postseason game, joining the 1985 Toronto Blue Jays and 1996 Texas Rangers on that list... I wonder if TB can carry that chance to win another game further? Will have to see tomorrow... btw Milwaukee lose again today to Philly so the Phillies are 1 game away from going to the National League Championship series... will Milwaukee bounce back for Game 3 at their home park or will Philly shut out the Brewers??? and right now LA and Chi tied 0-0 in 2nd inning with LA batting first...

Sharky, it is actually 5th time a team won its first ever playoff game....no worries though. Great to see Tampa do well.

Cubs, Brewers = :Owned: LOL

Hey Sosie, I sent you PM. I want to add you since you are Red Sox and Patriots fans. :cool2:

I got your message but I did PM you as well. I guess you didn't get my message because it ended up in my profile, which I just checked this am. How weird??? Actually, I don't know how to PM you. :dunno:
I feel that I am so dumb. Like I said earlier in other section that I am not a computer whiz but I am still learning every day.

Me too. Jason Bay had filled in Manny's place :D I was so glad we won!!! Whoo hoo!!! :h5:

Looks like they are winning again tonight :cool2: MIL 1 PHIL 5 with three full on bases...:naughty:

Me too I hate to stay up late and watch but no choice...I stayed up late anyways, even I watch LA Dodgers after 9 pm :eek3: and watch till 2 am in the morning lol... We got to live a little...don't we guys???

Since we couldn't get the ticket in Boston, so we decided to go to Balitmore, MD instead. And guess what??? WE WON!!! :naughty: We do see lots lots of Boston fans down there in MD and even a few Patriots fan that wears Patriots jersey :laugh2:

GO GO GO RED SOX!!!

LOL. Yeah...
I agree with you on this. We have no choice but it's fun to watch the baseball games, anyway.

Sorry to hear that. :( I know that it's very difficult to get the tickets here in Boston but it took me a year to get the tickets thru online. One ticket costed me $50. It was a good deal.
I am glad to hear that you won!!! (naughty) :giggle:
Cool! We have seen some fans here from out of state wearing like NY T-shirts and baseball caps, too. I have a several Red Sox T-shirts and one cap, that I wore last month, to root for Red Sox teams. The Red Sox will play tonight. So, I will wear my Red Sox T-shirt, to support them. Go Sox!!!
I always want to get Tom Brady's Patriots jersey with his signature, which will never happen because it's getting more and more expensive. I heard that Tom's out and that he's injured. :( . I don't think he will return to play but I keep my fingers and toes crossed that he will return to play.

Tampa Bay Rays are good players, also, Doug...

LOL. Yeah...
I agree with you on this. We have no choice but it's fun to watch the baseball games, anyway.

Sorry to hear that. :( I know that it's very difficult to get the tickets here in Boston but it took me a year to get the tickets thru online. One ticket costed me $50. It was a good deal.
Cool! We have seen some fans here from out of state wearing like NY T-shirts and baseball caps, too. I have a several Red Sox T-shirts and one cap, that I wore last month, to root for Red Sox teams. The Red Sox will play tonight. So, I will wear my Red Sox T-shirt, to support them. Go Sox!!!
I always want to get Tom Brady's Patriots jersey with his signature, which will never happen because it's getting more and more expensive. I heard that Tom's out and that he's injured. :( . I don't think he will return to play but I keep my fingers and toes crossed that he will return to play.

Hey Sosie!! Glad to hear your a Patriots fan. I am an L.A. Dodgers fan!! I am so pleased to have ex-Boston Red Sox, Manny Ramirez join my team. Its been awesome having him , he's a league of his own:giggle:

LOL. Yeah...

Best time to purchase tickets is months before the game. We bought tix for $8 per person bec we ordered so early. :D

I got several Red Sox t shirts also. I have Papelbon, Ellsbury and even Manny Ramirez #24. I bought Manny Ramirez t shirt two weeks before we see Sox Game in Balitmore, MD. I was so upset that he left for LA Dodgers. I am keeping the shirt anyways. Even other things like cap, glass, mug, etc...

I got Brady, Bruschi and Moss Patriots Jersey. I am waiting how our season goes to see what other jersey I plan to get this year...NO CASSEL!!! I always decorate our Christmas tree red, white and blue bec I am a Patriots frantic lol...

AWESOME game last night. I watched the whole game!!! Yep till 1 30 am...

All teams have 2-0...

Hey Sosie!! Glad to hear your a Patriots fan. I am an L.A. Dodgers fan!! I am so pleased to have ex-Boston Red Sox, Manny Ramirez join my team. Its been awesome having him , he's a league of his own:giggle:

GO LA DODGERS!!! I saw Manny Rameriz earlier warming up for tonight's game...:naughty:

Ah fiddlesticks- all U Red Sox fans can go smoke your "Papelbongs" :giggle:

:lol: Papelbon got in early in 8th innings. He save our life and great game!!! He is our lucky fireballer!!!

Are you ready for the Dodgers game tonight? I am watching Phillies game. Looks like Sharky is right, Brewers may have a chance tonight. I was hoping Phillies would sweep them...

Best time to purchase tickets is months before the game. We bought tix for $8 per person bec we ordered so early. :D

I got several Red Sox t shirts also. I have Papelbon, Ellsbury and even Manny Ramirez #24. I bought Manny Ramirez t shirt two weeks before we see Sox Game in Balitmore, MD. I was so upset that he left for LA Dodgers. I am keeping the shirt anyways. Even other things like cap, glass, mug, etc...

I got Brady, Bruschi and Moss Patriots Jersey. I am waiting how our season goes to see what other jersey I plan to get this year...NO CASSEL!!! I always decorate our Christmas tree red, white and blue bec I am a Patriots frantic lol...

AWESOME game last night. I watched the whole game!!! Yep till 1 30 am...

All teams have 2-0...

GO LA DODGERS!!! I saw Manny Rameriz earlier warming up for tonight's game...:naughty:

:lol: Papelbon got in early in 8th innings. He save our life and great game!!! He is our lucky fireballer!!!

Are you ready for the Dodgers game tonight? I am watching Phillies game. Looks like Sharky is right, Brewers may have a chance tonight. I was hoping Phillies would sweep them...

:h5: Red Sox's victory over Angels in Game 2. It kept me thinking : should I go bed now or "wait and see" when Angels tied up with Red Sox. Until Drew blasted all to center to get up 7-5 in 9th innings. Then still wait until Papelbon finished the game then I went sleep with wide smiling.

Great Game 3 will start at 7:05 pm as near end of Patriots vs 49ers. :)

I wanna to said "Bring It On , Rays!" now....not yet :D

Phuck those Phillies! They're going to win today anyway. Bah!

I'm rooting for Red Sox all the way since they're my second favorite team since the Mets is out of the race.

The Red Sox/Angels series should be interesting as well as Rays/White Sox. I doubt White Sox will go that far because Rays is too good for them.

But I disgress......LET'S GO, RED SOX!!!!!!!

Back