Road to 2008 World Series...

I would love to see Chicago Cubs in the World Series to forgive Steve Bartman. :)

Season is not over for playoff match up.

If season is over now :

Red Sox vs Angels
White Sox vs Rays

Mets vs Cubs
Phillies vs Dodgers

NL Wild card still alive - Mets, Brewers and Astros.

Go BOSTON RED SOX!!!

Yes, Max is right...more likely we will be facing LA Angels.

Psst Max, I was hoping we will be facing LA Dodgers but Tampa Bay is still the first place...they were going to kept playing 17 days straight, but now downing to five more days left :shock: Do you think Tampa Bay will survive the playoffs? LA Dodgers did play great tonight's game. SD 1 LAD 10 at 6th inning...

I never thought I'd say I was sad to see old Yankee stadium go, but I did shed tear tonight after see how much emotional it was to so many people. I have been to Yankee stadium and was a good thing to experience and do and will have to pass that memory down to my future children.

You don't need to shed any more further tears. Skankees are building the same bed pan like the old one. Sheesh.....

But to make the matter worse for my Mets, they're naming the new stadium, "CitiField". I was like :wtf: UGH....I'd prefer Shea Stadium.

Oh yeah, I'm die hard Mets fan who hates Yankees. But I'm pissed at the Mets for fucking up again and again and again to possibly lose their chance at wild card and play off.

Boston Red Sox clinched two nights ago. What a party!!! This late afternoon, LA Dodgers had clinched after Arizona lost. Yayaya!!!!

So guys, now all we got to sit and wait out for the Mets and the Phillies for the Wild Card...

:wave: Go BOSTON RED SOX!!!

Boston Red Sox clinched two nights ago. What a party!!! This late afternoon, LA Dodgers had clinched after Arizona lost. Yayaya!!!!

So guys, now all we got to sit and wait out for the Mets and the Phillies for the Wild Card...

:wave: Go BOSTON RED SOX!!!

Don't forget the AL Central Division. Minnesota is leading by .5 game back over Chicago. The winner of AL Central Division will be determined this weekend.

I am very happy my Dodgers are in the playoffs can't wait! Go Ramirez#99 whoohoooo!!!!!!:cool2:
dodgers-1.jpg

Don't forget the AL Central Division. Minnesota is leading by .5 game back over Chicago. The winner of AL Central Division will be determined this weekend.

Yes Chicago and Minnesota too. So far Minnesota is losing KC 6 Minn 0. Clev 9 CWS 4....

Phillies gonna win NL East!

Phillies is winning :D

I am very happy my Dodgers are in the playoffs can't wait! Go Ramirez#99 whoohoooo!!!!!!:cool2:
dodgers-1.jpg

I was up till 2 am and watched the whole game and after that. It was awesome watching the guys there. Joe Torres' 13 years to win the playoffs (12 years straight with the Yankees and first year in Dodgers.) What a night!!!

Go Boston Red Sox!!!

Tough luck for New Yorkers.

At least, they got Giants and Jets. :cool2:

GO RED SOX!

OK folks.. here are the playoff history and etc of all the teams and more to come once the first round is done ok?

American League;

Team (win-loss record in playoffs) and WS title numbers

Tampa Bay Rays (0-0) first playoff appearance and no World Series title, yet anyways..
Boston Red Sox (73-66) and 6 World Series titles
Los Angeles Angels (21-27) and 1 World Series title
MInnesota Twins (33-44) and 3 World Series titles (all after Twins moved from Washington to Minneapolis)
Chicago White Sox (27-34) and 3 World Series titles

Minnesota and Chi White Sox are meeting tonite in special tiebreaker game to determine who will be the AL Central Division Champs and meet Tampa Bay for the first round....

National League:

Philadelphia Phillies (22-58) and 1 World Series title
Milwaukee Brewers (9-9) and no World Series titles
Chicago Cubs (34-60) and 2 World Series titles
Los Angeles Dodgers (77-97) and 6 World Series titles (5 of them after the Dodgers moved from Brooklyn to LA in 1958)

Playoff meetings:

LAA @ Boston - 1986 Boston beat California 4 games to 3 in American League Championship Series, 2004 Boston beat Anaheim 3 games to 0 in AL Division Series, 2007 Boston beat LA Angels 3 games to 0 in ALDS

Tampa Bay @ Minnesota or CWS (first meeting ever in playoffs for TB vs either Minn or CWS)

Philadelphia @ Milwaukee - First meeting in playoffs

Chi Cubs @ LA Dodgers - first meeting in playoffs

OK folks.. here are the playoff history and etc of all the teams and more to come once the first round is done ok?

American League;

Tampa Bay Rays (0-0) first playoff appearance and no World Series title, yet anyways..
Boston Red Sox (73-66) and 6 World Series titles
Los Angeles Angels (21-27) and 1 World Series title
MInnesota Twins (33-44) and 3 World Series titles (all after Twins moved from Washington to Minneapolis)
Chicago White Sox (27-34) and 3 World Series titles

Minnesota and Chi White Sox are meeting tonite in special tiebreaker game to determine who will be the AL Central Division Champs and meet Tampa Bay for the first round....

National League:

Philadelphia Phillies (22-58) and 1 World Series title
Milwaukee Brewers (9-9) and no World Series titles
Chicago Cubs (34-60) and 2 World Series titles
Los Angeles Dodgers (77-97) and 6 World Series titles (5 of them after the Dodgers moved from Brooklyn to LA in 1958)

Playoff meetings:

LAA @ Boston - 1986 Boston beat California 4 games to 3 in American League Championship Series, 2004 Boston beat Anaheim 3 games to 0 in AL Division Series, 2007 Boston beat LA Angels 3 games to 0 in ALDS

Tampa Bay @ Minnesota or CWS (first meeting ever in playoffs for TB vs either Minn or CWS)

Philadelphia @ Milwaukee - First meeting in playoffs

Chi Cubs @ LA Dodgers - first meeting in playoffs

Go Dodger Blue!!!!! #99

Yeah! I do cheering for LA Dodgers.

You knows what Dodgers people hates Yankees during Brooklyn Dodgers Era. Brooklyn refused to move to new place where home of Mets under NYC's asking since they didn't do anything what Brooklyn's request for new staduim to stay home in Brooklyn. What?..these NYC people were Yankees fans.

Then Dodgers saw bright greenful grass over weat coast then asked Giants if want to come along with them to west coast. Here we go : Los Angeles Dodgers and San Francisco Giants.

That good story from HBO I watched http://www.hbo.com/events/brooklyndodgers/index.html

Brooklyn people become fan of Yankees and Mets in two generation laters.

I admires Brooklyn Dodgers to break the white only league with they gutted to bring Jackie Robinson or we never see great players like Jeter , Aaron, Reggie Jackson, Manny and more.

Yeah! I do cheering for LA Dodgers.

You knows what Dodgers people hates Yankees during Brooklyn Dodgers Era. Brooklyn refused to move to new place where home of Mets under NYC's asking since they didn't do anything what Brooklyn's request for new staduim to stay home in Brooklyn. What?..these NYC people were Yankees fans.

Then Dodgers saw bright greenful grass over weat coast then asked Giants if want to come along with them to west coast. Here we go : Los Angeles Dodgers and San Francisco Giants.

That good story from HBO I watched HBO: Brooklyn Dodgers

Brooklyn people become fan of Yankees and Mets in two generation laters.

I admires Brooklyn Dodgers to break the white only league with they gutted to bring Jackie Robinson or we never see great players like Jeter , Aaron, Reggie Jackson, Manny and more.

Yes I have seen it before. Very interesting story. Would be nice if they make DVD so our children can see it...

I feel Dustin Pedroia in Red Sox will be MVP because he had many hits and double hits this year. And I also feel that Manny Ramirez in LA Dodgers will be MVP because he brought them to the play off :D and he also had many homeruns, 24 and funny that his old shirt was # 24...heh heh...

So what you guys think who will be MVP if ur team will win the World Series???

GO RED SOX!!! and GO LA DODGERS!!!

I am a great fan of the Red Sox as well. I went to the Fenway Park many times in the past and a month ago. I watched the Tampa Bay-Red Sox game. Boy, it was a tough game but we won!)
Go Red Sox!!!!!

My predication on postseason playoffs

Angels vs Red Sox : Angels in 5 (I do have a faith to believe in my Red Sox to beat Angles.)

White Sox vs Rays : White Sox in 4 (Sox handled pressures in past week well)

Brewers vs Phillies : Phillies in 3 (Phillies much power batting)

Dodgers vs Cubs : Dodgers in 5 (Torres and Manny knows playoff time).

GO RED SOX!

Back