Road to 2008 World Series...

Yeah, Brewers are going down it look like. heck, every first round series could be over with tonight, wow.

Yeah, Brewers are going down it look like. heck, every first round series could be over with tonight, wow.

That looks like it. Bummer....I'm somewhat disappointed in Jeff Suppan. He has been good throughout the season until he fell apart in a whole of September. Oh well.....

Bah! Phucking Philthies had won and moved on to NLCS against LA Dodgers.

Next game is White Sox vs Tampa Bay Rays, UGH! It's raining in Chicago but the game is on any moment.

Red Sox vs Angels will be on later tonight at 7 pm. LET'S GO, RED SOX!

LA Dodgers had sweep the Cubs and great game!!! Now Phillies is gonna face the LA Dodgers yeaaaaaaah!!!

GO BOSTON RED SOX!!! White Sox got their chance to win tonight's game. TB 2-1...:D

psssst: Good Job tonight Angels making all the Boston Redsox fans on the east coast stay up till almost 1:00 and beating the Sox in the 12th inning and breaking every single one of their hearts!!!! :lol:

Dodgers smokes Cubs up, im surprised.

two SoCals! LA Dodgers and LA Angels.

Ah fiddlesticks- all U Red Sox fans can go smoke your "Papelbongs" :giggle:

"You can go smoke your Papelbongs" doesn't really mean anything. A "bong" is a water pipe used to smoke marijuana. "Papelbon" is a good Red Sox pitcher. ???? :giggle:

LA Dodgers had sweep the Cubs and great game!!! Now Phillies is gonna face the LA Dodgers yeaaaaaaah!!!

GO BOSTON RED SOX!!! White Sox got their chance to win tonight's game. TB 2-1...:D

We lost last night!!
Red Sox will play tonight. Go, Go, Go Sox!!!!

psssst: Good Job tonight Angels making all the Boston Redsox fans on the east coast stay up till almost 1:00 and beating the Sox in the 12th inning and breaking every single one of their hearts!!!! :lol:

They are good players, tho...

Bah! Good game, Angels but just wait until tonight. Angels' time is up. :D

LET'S GO, RED SOX!!!!!

As for White Sox/Rays, I don't give a shit but I'm rooting for Rays.

The both games will be on tonight.

psssst: Good Job tonight Angels making all the Boston Redsox fans on the east coast stay up till almost 1:00 and beating the Sox in the 12th inning and breaking every single one of their hearts!!!! (That's not very nice) :lol:

Go Dodger Blue!!!! Manny Ramirez#99:P

Lets go Phillies!!!!! They gonna kick Dodgers' ass on this Thursday at Philly!!!!

Sosie, don't worry about my crap talking, I am a tease and just love to smack talk when I know who a friends' favorite team is in a particular sport and is not MY fave team. BTW if you want to smack talk about my fave teams they are:

1-Baseball- Atlanta Braves
2-Basketball-Utah Jazz
3-Football- Jacksonville Jaguars
4-Hockey- Pittsburgh Penguins
5-Soccer- Real Salt Lake
6-AFL- Utah Blaze
7-Golf- USA team Ryder cup!
8-Bowling- Myself
9-College Football: (in order) a-University of Utah Utes, b-Georgia Bulldogs, c-Florida Gators, d- BYU Cougars

Sosie, don't worry about my crap talking, I am a tease and just love to smack talk when I know who a friends' favorite team is in a particular sport and is not MY fave team. BTW if you want to smack talk about my fave teams they are:

1-Baseball- Atlanta Braves
2-Basketball-Utah Jazz
3-Football- Jacksonville Jaguars
4-Hockey- Pittsburgh Penguins
5-Soccer- Real Salt Lake
6-AFL- Utah Blaze
7-Golf- USA team Ryder cup!
8-Bowling- Myself
9-College Football: (in order) a-University of Utah Utes, b-Georgia Bulldogs, c-Florida Gators, d- BYU Cougars

Yeah, I know that you were teasing. I apologize!!!

:lol:
Cool!
I am lousy at bowling!!!! :giggle:
Here's my fav sports:
1) Baseball - Red Sox.
2) Football - Pats.
3) Basketball - Celtics

Yeah, Manny finally went to a good team! Now if the Braves could just sign him now before the dodgers resign him it would be even better thing

Yeah, Manny finally went to a good team! Now if the Braves could just sign him now before the dodgers resign him it would be even better thing

Yes, he sure did! You can have Manny!!! Pssss, please take him away from us... :giggle:

Now we know who is in the National League Championship series, the Los Angeles Dodgers to face off vs the Philadelphia Phillies..and over in the American League Championship we have the surprising Tampa Bay Rays who just beat the Chicago White Sox to be the 6th expansion team to win their first ever playoff series... now TB gotta wait for either the Los Angeles Angels or the defending World Series champs Boston Red Sox to meet them...

Back