Road to 2008 World Series...

Muck Foyer! I dont wanna see Moyer pitch again in any postseason games and getting pink slip!

I hope Devil Rays beat Red Sox and win World Series yet I'm no baseball fan but for Tampa Bay's sake! :cool:

Now Ray lead Red Sox 3 to 1 series.. one more win to go World Series! Too hot for the defending champion Red Sox to handle them.

Tonight!!!!! Phillies gonna kick Dodgers' ass and enter World Series for first time since 1993!!!!!

Tonight!!!!! Phillies gonna kick Dodgers' ass and enter World Series for first time since 1993!!!!!

Phillies won the series entering the World Series, congrats! :D

Hope Rays win the next game vs Red Sox, too!

Phillies won the series entering the World Series, congrats! :D

Hope Rays win the next game vs Red Sox, too!

Yay for the Phillies!!! I am looking forward to watching the Phillies play in the World Series. My uncle used to play for the Phillies and he was a player when they went to the world series back in 83.

Dodgers vs Phillies
Red Sox vs Rays

What great match up to get World Series spot.

Aaah, my prediction?

Dodgers in 5 : Torres and Manny knows playoff (again).
Red Sox in 7 : Red Sox proved without Manny and Pedroia's worst batting in that serie.

Phillies done in 5, sorry dude

LETS GO PHILLIES!!!!

4 games to go to win WS Champ so I can elimante my obession of WS 1993

Yay for the Phillies!!! I am looking forward to watching the Phillies play in the World Series. My uncle used to play for the Phillies and he was a player when they went to the world series back in 83.

Shel... oh cool I didnt know ya had an uncle who played with the Phillies... cool indeed.. I do have a relative who is playing in the NHL now with the Toronto Maple Leafs... for real...

LETS GO PHILLIES!!!!

4 games to go to win WS Champ so I can elimante my obession of WS 1993

LOL Farewell.. ya might get your wish but there is a chance that Tampa Bay (should TB advance by beating Boston tonite) could kill that chance by winning their first ever WS... so best to be prepared in case... on a note, if Philadelphia do win the WS title, that would be the first professional championship title won since 1983 (think NBA Phil 76ers did win their championship title at the time) so it would be a big relief to the City of Brotherly Love... on the other hand, TB could bring a 2nd championship title to the city of Tampa (the NFL Bucs won the Super Bowl as well)

Should be interesting to see if TB indeed will knock off Boston tonite or not...

Shel... oh cool I didnt know ya had an uncle who played with the Phillies... cool indeed.. I do have a relative who is playing in the NHL now with the Toronto Maple Leafs... for real...

LOL Farewell.. ya might get your wish but there is a chance that Tampa Bay (should TB advance by beating Boston tonite) could kill that chance by winning their first ever WS... so best to be prepared in case... on a note, if Philadelphia do win the WS title, that would be the first professional championship title won since 1983 (think NBA Phil 76ers did win their championship title at the time) so it would be a big relief to the City of Brotherly Love... on the other hand, TB could bring a 2nd championship title to the city of Tampa (the NFL Bucs won the Super Bowl as well)

Should be interesting to see if TB indeed will knock off Boston tonite or not...

yea last time Sixers won NBA Champ against Lakers, swept them in 1983 and no Philly sports teams win champ since 1983

Once TB wins tonight against Red Sox then I can start compare to see whos better play plus dont forget Phillies got best bullpen team in MLB!

Neato! I wonder who your uncle was. :) At that time, the Baltimore Orioles beat the Phillies 4-1 to win the World Series.

Yeah if TB wins tonite.. then we will have to wait a while for the 2008 WS to start. I think it starts on Oct 22... oy if that can be moved up earlier but blah on that...

As for Philly's bullpen.. I wouldnt be surprised if the TB management will be studying on that one to see if they can find a way around it... just remember, TB is resilenct and could work its way on pitchers well enough like they did to the White Sox and then Red Sox... if so, ohhh boy TB gonna be hard to beat.....

Phillies done in 5, sorry dude

Yea, I was wrong....Phillies impressed me. They got better chance to win WS since they got Brad Lidge, not Mitch Williams. :cool2:

Whew, Red Sox beat Rays' Wheelers last night. Gotta be big game on Game 6 ahead or Rays do blast on Red Sox again?.

GO RED SOX!

Yeah if TB wins tonite.. then we will have to wait a while for the 2008 WS to start. I think it starts on Oct 22... oy if that can be moved up earlier but blah on that...

As for Philly's bullpen.. I wouldnt be surprised if the TB management will be studying on that one to see if they can find a way around it... just remember, TB is resilenct and could work its way on pitchers well enough like they did to the White Sox and then Red Sox... if so, ohhh boy TB gonna be hard to beat.....

yea WS start on Oct 22 and no idea if they would be moved up earlier but Red Sox won last night and I hope it would continue to game 7 so either team would worn out on pitchers' shoulder before WS game start :D

Rays are too busy to studying Phillies' bullpen!!

My goal/probable pitchers for Phillies are:
Game 1: Hamels
Game 2: Blanton (he is good handling at away game)
Game 3: Moyer (I hope he would can handle the game at home site)
Game 4: Myers
ififififif Game 5: Hamels

other goal: win 2 games or series tied at 1 at Rays/Red Sox then Phillies can handle next 3 games at Philly

Well last night's game between Tampa Bay and Boston was the wildest thing I ever seen in my entire life.. .oh mannn.. TB was leading 7-0 by the 7th inning on the way so to winning the AL pennant but what happens?? Boston started the monsterous comeback which ended on a game-winning run in the bottom of 9th inning when it looked like it was gonan go to extra innings... Boston won 8-7.. all I could say at that point was Holy Shit and crap crap crap!!! BUT that was one amazing game ever.. wow....

OH dang... folks looks like Boston trying as hell to get to the World Series and also TB trying to close out the series. .ohhh Game 6 last night was in favor of Boston 4-2.. danggg... tonite is Game 7.. winner take all!!! I do hope TB can bounce back but wow Boston do have vaulted experience oh this, having done the impossible in 2004, 2006 and last year.... can Boston finish yet another monsterous comeback or will the amazing TB Rays put an end to that? Time will tell tonite...

Say hello to the 2008 American League champions, the Tampa Bay Rays!!! TB has defeated the 2007 WS champs, Boston 4 games to 3 to win the AL pennant and will now face the Philadelphia Phillies for the title!!! OH WOW!!! Congrats to TB and also congrats to Boston for a good series!!!

Going to watch the world series this Wed. rooting for Phillies to win it all!!

Back