Post a picture of your senior picture

Ok my seinor pic 98

Attachments

• sharrision.jpg
    sharrision.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 315

Figured I'd add to the collection :) Class of '99.

Attachments

• sen.JPG
    sen.JPG
    19.2 KB · Views: 180
I would like to see the new members post their Senior pictures

I have not seen this thread for while... Hope, anyone of you will post pictures of your Senior pictures here. :mrgreen:

Your picture looks so GREAT ! I did not see this thread for while. :)

Strawberry !!

You look so GREAT ! Best of good luck with your Miss Deaf America in NAD Conference Kansas City, Missouri July 6-10, 2004 :applause:

Attachments

• jensrpic.jpg
    jensrpic.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 108
class of 2002..

SrJams4.jpeg

sadly i dont look like that anymore.. i was 17 and carefree. Now I'm 20 and burdened.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's see. I've scanned it...now I'm not sure how I can re-size it...so...anyone wanna help me post my senior pic??

Malfoyish

Malfoyish said:
Let's see. I've scanned it...now I'm not sure how I can re-size it...so...anyone wanna help me post my senior pic??

Malfoyish

Ask Cheri, she is very good at re-size img pictures. :)

Awesome.. you all look good.. Too bad that i dont recognize anyone of you. :D I do not have any pictures of mysef at work with computer.

Frisky Feline said:
Awesome.. you all look good.. Too bad that i dont recognize anyone of you. :D I do not have any pictures of mysef at work with computer.

Hey Frisky, I have the picture of you and Lori at ur graduation day.. Dang grrl ya had a LOOONNNG hair.. ;)

Lianca said:
Hey Frisky, I have the picture of you and Lori at ur graduation day.. Dang grrl ya had a LOOONNNG hair.. ;)

oh really!! LOL.. cool! How about you posting it here? you are so beautiful!!!

Frisky Feline said:
oh really!! LOL.. cool! How about you posting it here? you are so beautiful!!!

me? me?? I hate my senior picture.. PUKE.. I look like I was sick.. PUKE!! hehe

Back