Post a picture of your senior picture

Katzie said:
You're welcome Cherigirly! :ily: Mine is on this thread I think on page 2? Lemme give you the link so you can see it from here. http://www.alldeaf.com/showpost.php?p=45457&postcount=66 :shock:

Wow. I was Sure out of Words to say when I saw your Picture. Your'e really Beauitful! Your hair is so Long too..I love your Hair You sure got a Pretty Face. :ily:

HappyRambo said:
Here's my senior pic

You obviously are growing up into man now. :) Best alot of good luck with your entroll College this fall 2004 !!

Cheri said:
Wow. I was Sure out of Words to say when I saw your Picture. Your'e really Beauitful! Your hair is so Long too..I love your Hair You sure got a Pretty Face. :ily:

Thanks Cheridearie :Oops: My hair was the biggest trademark and unfortunately it's all gone after I had my daughter hehehe Gotta look like mommy now. :D I'll tell ya the way I did with my hair took me 1/2 hour or more every morning. Gosh what a pain in the ass to do. Glad it's over! LOL

awwwww Katize, you are very beautiful & also your hair, too... Your hair is similar with my hair... but you still look beautiful since you become mother what I saw your picture at other forum. :ily:

Malfyoisch, you are total pretty & have lovely hair. You once mentioned that it's your natural hair? Is this picture of you, hair is natural? If yes, ooohhhh I would say that natural hair on you are soooooo lovely... :ily:

Cheri said:
*Hugs* Thanks!!!
All the Ladies had the Roses. They gave it to us on our Speical Day Isn't that Sweet... that Night of my Graduation My Mother Never came to see me only My Dad, Step Mom, My Sister, Grandparents..

You Look Hot yourself! :naughty:

You look lovely & real pretty like Angel with white dress... :angel:
It's very sad to know your mother are not there to see you... I would of BIG PROUD in the world of you when you are my daughter... You are such caring person... I don't understand your mother... Anyway, you are lucky to have your Dad, Step Mom, sister & Grandparents who are there to support you... :ily:

Liebling:-))) said:
You look lovely & real pretty like Angel with white dress... :angel:
It's very sad to know your mother are not there to see you... I would of BIG PROUD in the world of you when you are my daughter... You are such caring person... I don't understand your mother... Anyway, you are lucky to have your Dad, Step Mom, sister & Grandparents who are there to support you... :ily:

Thanks LieblingChickie, *Hugs* Why don't you Post your Senior Picture I would love to see what you look like when you were in High School. :ily:

Cheri said:
Thanks LieblingChickie, *Hugs* Why don't you Post your Senior Picture I would love to see what you look like when you were in High School. :ily:

Hi darling...
I'll tried to find because I had load of photos of school time... oh dear... but your country is total different from British...

I will add it straight way as I have it... :ily:

awwwww Katize, you are very beautiful & also your hair, too... Your hair is similar with my hair... but you still look beautiful since you become mother what I saw your picture at other forum. :ily:

:ily: Thanks Lieblingirly! Being a mother definitely agrees with me! I made myself a makeover after I had my daughter hehehe If it wasn't for my daughter then I'd be stuck with the same hairdo that I've had since high school!

Katzie said:
:ily: Thanks Lieblingirly! Being a mother definitely agrees with me! I made myself a makeover after I had my daughter hehehe If it wasn't for my daughter then I'd be stuck with the same hairdo that I've had since high school!

Hi Katizegirly :kiss:
Your hairdo, you had during high school time is natural? or do blow dryer? The hair I had the same with you before I started family lol. I do is let my hair dry itself without blow dryer... my hair is natural & wavy...

Yeah, true - since we have the children & hardly time to make our hair pretty but you do take care of your look real greatly... :thumb: :ily:

Hi Katizegirly :kiss:
Your hairdo, you had during high school time is natural? or do blow dryer? The hair I had the same with you before I started family lol. I do is let my hair dry itself without blow dryer... my hair is natural & wavy...

Yeah, true - since we have the children & hardly time to make our hair pretty but you do take care of your look real greatly... :thumb: :ily:

My hair was straight and still is. I've had it permed the first time at 12 years old and been perming my hair every 1 to 2 years. I stopped in 1999 and let my hair grow out. It's been 5+ years now and my hair is straight, but a little wavy in some area. I use rollerbrush and blowdry (1800 watts) to make my hair straighter. I've had my down time days (no make up, pull my hair back and dress down) and my 4 1/2 months old daughter disapproves it! When I dress up she can't take her eyes off me. :ugh: :laugh2:

Me as 16 years old.
kopievonalamich9ve.jpg

Oh, my! All of you have such glamorous high school pictures!

I will post mine but it is not wonderful. Very plain. I had braces then, and I didn't want to smile.

All the girls were required to wear a simple sweater and necklace. Nothing fancy for our yearbook pictures.

CLASS OF 1969

Attachments

• yrbook.jpg
    yrbook.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 95
My senior picture class of 1988..... :thumb:

Attachments

• sep19$04.jpg
    sep19$04.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 57
thanks everyone....

:jaw:

wow, Reba, it´s interesting to see old picture of yourself...You look pretty.... lol about brace teeth but you still look pretty.

Cheri, wow, you look definitely like Markus. wow, you look really cool and pretty.

jawdrop.gif
Liebling:))) You are soo sexy! My gosh....I bet you had alot of guys standing in line wanted to date you....
curtain.gif

Back