kevbo

Premium Member
Reaction score
Class of 2000

Attachments

• senior pic4.jpg
    senior pic4.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 770
Ugh! You want me to post my HS senior pic here? I don't think so. Mine probably will make you laugh.

Originally posted by ChelEler
Ugh! You want me to post my HS senior pic here? I don't think so. Mine probably will make you laugh.
Try me.

Ah, well, too bad, I'm keeping my words, because I don't have any of my HS senior pic on my computer or any discs. :P Just the ones in my HS yearbook.

CLASS OF 2003

fce83cd9.gif

I have a senior pic but it's kinda big to post in here... but if you want to see it pls email me at nozobo@juno.com my senior pic was taken at Yosemite National Fall in California with a waterfall background, I happen to use that picture cuz I was on a vacation and it look great!

Originally posted by nozobo
I have a senior pic but it's kinda big to post in here... but if you want to see it pls email me at nozobo@juno.com my senior pic was taken at Yosemite National Fall in California with a waterfall background, I happen to use that picture cuz I was on a vacation and it look great!

hey i knw u kate.. it me wheelman (william) so wht up...

i know i posted my senior picture somewhere else but here's another pose that I have for my senior pictures. ;)

gown.jpg

Back