Post a picture of your senior picture

Frisky Feline said:
Come on!!! ;)

hahaha well I have the better picture of myself on my graduation day instead of senior picture.. so hows that?? ;)

Lianca said:
Great!! If you cannot find it. Ill be happy to send you the pic of u and Lori. Let me know ok?? ;)

sure send me then! I ll see if i like that one or not. LOL

:confused: :confused:
I´m confused... I already add my photos at Liza´s thread...
Again here to add the photo???

Do you mean the photo of school time? If yes, then I´ll get someone to scanning for me...

Frisky Feline said:
sure send me then! I ll see if i like that one or not. LOL

Ok, Ill have to find it.. I have sooooooo many pictures all over my office, bedroom, other bedroom.. oh boy!!! I will def send you the pic when i find it.. :)

My Graduation Picture Class of 1988.

Attachments

• Feb09#09.JPG
    Feb09#09.JPG
    17.8 KB · Views: 119
This Is MalfyChick... Isn't she So Gorgeous :mrgreen: She Graduated in 1996.

Attachments

• DSCN0478.jpg
    DSCN0478.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 164
Awww Cheri, you look so good! I love the flowers! Did everyone have those or were you special? :)

Malfoyish said:
Awww Cheri, you look so good! I love the flowers! Did everyone have those or were you special? :)

*Hugs* Thanks!!!
All the Ladies had the Roses. They gave it to us on our Speical Day Isn't that Sweet... that Night of my Graduation My Mother Never came to see me only My Dad, Step Mom, My Sister, Grandparents..

You Look Hot yourself! :naughty:

I WILL NEVER NEVER post my senior picture-- it is HORRIBLE. I was not COMFORTABLE in that picture.. so i am posting my candid graduationpicture-- SUPER SMALL and you cannot see my face-- good for me. ;)

CLASS OF 2003
I graduated on June 13th on a Friday... :naughty:

[EDITED: Malfoyish-- you look hot! ;) ]

Last edited:
Ok, since I changed webpages, my picture is not there anymore, so I am posting them here again with right addresses.

seniorpixtux.jpg
seniorpixgown.jpg

Makes me laugh to remember who I looked back then.

LOL Kootchie! You sure have matured a lot! Your hair reminds me a lot of me except I had long hair. I used to make my hair stay 5 inches high. When I looked back, geez why did I ever let myself do this?? :crazy:

Pinkster, Cheri, Malfy - you all looked gorgeous!!

Katzie said:
LOL Kootchie! You sure have matured a lot! Your hair reminds me a lot of me except I had long hair. I used to make my hair stay 5 inches high. When I looked back, geez why did I ever let myself do this?? :crazy:

LOL It was the "mode" of the day, I guess. I guess same sort of thing when you look in your parents' yearbook and laugh at your parents' pictures. You ask them why they ever looked that way, etc... My mum wore miniskirts and sweaters in 1960s, and had this 1960's haircut. Now she has long hair and is much different. LOL

Katzie said:

Pinkster, Cheri, Malfy - you all looked gorgeous!!

Thanks Honey! Where is yours? Show off your Beauty. :ily:

Back