Post a picture of your senior picture

Originally posted by bbnt
I have your pic

hey, you don't have it. :liar:

Once Again Ya'll.. I'm so idiot on this attachment.. How am I suppose to attach the dang attachment after I got the selected files.. It's not even showing up..

((((Still a NEWBIE and ALWAYS will BE!!))))

SilenceGold, Yes I did. I click on attach file. and browse the specific file. then submit reply it doesn't even show up at all.
Am I doin somethin wrong?

Originally posted by Katzie
Gorgeous picture Lasza! And did you have your hair long like that when you came to NTID?
]

Nope, I came to NTID with short hair. sometime I dyed different color. Only I have long curly hair during fall 1996. But chopped my long curly hair again. Tried to have long hair but impossible for me to keep it up. Stay short hair forever!

Originally posted by Lasza

Nope, I came to NTID with short hair. sometime I dyed different color. Only I have long curly hair during fall 1996. But chopped my long curly hair again. Tried to have long hair but impossible for me to keep it up. Stay short hair forever!

I didn't think I'd seen you with a long hair.... At any rate, you do look good with a short hair like that. I had a short hair once back in high school and everyone freaked LOL I'm still stuck with a long hair, but I always had my hair pulled back so I can SEE! LOL I hear most first time mothers chop their hair off because it's too much work and are too busy with their baby(ies). Hmmm!

Originally posted by Bam-Bam
SilenceGold, Yes I did. I click on attach file. and browse the specific file. then submit reply it doesn't even show up at all.
Am I doin somethin wrong?

I'm not sure exactly...is the photo huge?

How many kb/mb in size is it?

this is one of my uhm i think 60 different senior pictures I have.
I dont really like any of them but this one is ok.

Attachments

• ashmustardflowrs.jpg
    ashmustardflowrs.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 269
whodatshroom, That's pretty. That's cute. :D Hehehe....

Yeah well my hair's short, Im redhead, and my personality is different. So really I dont look like that now lol.

Originally posted by Fly Free
i know i screwed up the first time LOL hope this works :ugh:

Very lovely pic of you, Fly! :) I don't have my senior picture with me as it's at my Mum's in California and I"m stuck in Australia. :( I will have to try and get my mum to post my senior pic if she STILL has a copy of it! :rofl:

class of 95 -- fixed....

Attachments

• tiffsrpix.jpg
    tiffsrpix.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 278
Last edited:
Back