Post a picture of your senior picture

Originally posted by Lasza
Class of 1991 at Texas School for the Deaf

real cute *swoons* over ur pix lol uh did I say that? :Oops:

Originally posted by Freaky
Irish Devil Dog.. you looked so stunning and breathtaking in that picture! Appearances can be deceiving to so many people but I knew you were all woman!! Irish Devil Dog, "inner beauty is forever and outer beauty is fleeting". You have inner beauty and an incredible bright smile that is efferevescent!! ;)

If Pierced Pixie chooses not to post her picture, that's her perogtative. The fact she already has a beautiful avatar up shows how glamourous she is, it should be plenty enough! *winksa* PP!!
thanks Freaky..youre a sweetheart :naughty:

Originally posted by javapride
here's my senior pic I had a hard time with this pic trying to stay still i got myself a SPD ( spina bifida ) and shaking its hard... So bear with me if u need a better one lemme know :)

Ca. School for the Deaf Fremont 1991

:eek: damn u changed alot lol ;)

ain't that the truth I dont see myself with long hair either LOL, and yes funny i HAVE changed ALOT ......

I won't post this is a picture for senior. Why I'm ugly! ahh!

From CSDF.

:D javapride... you look sooo pretty in that picture and you still are sooo pretty!!! ;) Love your shiny smile!! Keep smiling that bright smile! :D

Originally posted by javapride
here's my senior pic I had a hard time with this pic trying to stay still i got myself a SPD ( spina bifida ) and shaking its hard... So bear with me if u need a better one lemme know :)

Ca. School for the Deaf Fremont 1991

:shock: what a change over the years! Wow, long hair! You still look fabulous. All of the ppl here in this thread looks fabulous. I know, some ppl are a little embarrassed of 80s pictures but what the heck, it's fun to look at them! Brings back tonz of memories ;)

Javapride - great to see your senior picture! Wow, what a big difference back then and now. I like your new "do" now coz it suits you. :D

Originally posted by DoVip
I won't post this is a picture for senior. Why I'm ugly! ahh!

From CSDF.

I have your pic

Thanks very much about my sr pix, Katzie and FunnyBebe Cannot believe I look more femme back in than now. oh my i still say that since.

Whoa about JavaPride's sr pix. I mean my sissy's. she have long hair back in old time??? Dang I missed see it. Even pulling her long hair, also. :naughty: Sissy must be very happy with short hair and being herself.

HEY ALL thank u SOO much for ur kind words and most of all IM suprised many of u kinda noticed me now, but hey im myself and i love it....

sissy PULLING MY HAIR no I PULL URS LOL! U rock sissy !!!!!

Originally posted by Liza
Wow! Everyone looks very attractive in their senior pix, especially my girls Katziechickie and Freakchickie! ;)

Graduated '98, but this pic was taken in the fall of '97... so i was 17 at the time. :D

hot. :o

Originally posted by Darlin Tweety
Irish's breast is tooo wayyyyyyyyyyyy BIGGGEST like Dolly Parton can tell she is a female lol !!! * LQQK at Irish * =ox

Sheeshie at yew!!!!! LOL what a big mouth u've got :rofl:

Originally posted by Freaky
Irish Devil Dog.. you looked so stunning and breathtaking in that picture! Appearances can be deceiving to so many people but I knew you were all woman!! Irish Devil Dog, "inner beauty is forever and outer beauty is fleeting". You have inner beauty and an incredible bright smile that is efferevescent!! ;)

If Pierced Pixie chooses not to post her picture, that's her perogtative. The fact she already has a beautiful avatar up shows how glamourous she is, it should be plenty enough! *winksa* PP!!

Aww thank you for saying those!!! It made me smiling :D :cuddle:

Finally found my fave senior pix!!!

Been looking for that pix for months and months. Finally I found that pix tonight!!! That one is my most fave senior pix.
here is TexasSD Class of 1991. Pix taken by around Oct '90.

Attachments

• tsdgrad.jpg
    tsdgrad.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 319
Gorgeous picture Lasza! And did you have your hair long like that when you came to NTID?

Hey

Originally posted by Liza
Wow! Everyone looks very attractive in their senior pix, especially my girls Katziechickie and Freakchickie! ;)

Graduated '98, but this pic was taken in the fall of '97... so i was 17 at the time. :D

:shock: Hey it is you... maybe you could know who i am.....but for sure you will forget who i am anyway forget it t'care i miss you anyway :ily:

Back