Post a picture of your senior picture

:D Wow Lasza! You looked so different! Though you looked great in that picture and even you looked great when I saw you at RIT! :thumb: Very nice!

Irish Devil Dog, that is a very nice picture, too! Whatta perfect smile! :thumb:

Originally posted by PiercedPixie
no way in hell im gonna add my senior pic to this thread :shock:

lol why not? I have sr pic but dont have scanner hooked on..<<lazy>> I'll do it later when my scanner is hooked on :lol:

Originally posted by ~Heather~
lol why not? I have sr pic but dont have scanner hooked on..<<lazy>> I'll do it later when my scanner is hooked on :lol:
old pics of me are very..VERY scary :eek:
ha

Originally posted by Irish Devil Dog
Class of 1999

you look so nice in pic !! but now you are BUTTTCCCHHHHHH hee hee i refuse pic in here i look so DOOORRRRKKKKKKKKKKK LMAO!!! I LOOK much better current than long time ago :lol:

Originally posted by Darlin Tweety
you look so nice in pic !! but now you are BUTTTCCCHHHHHH hee hee i refuse pic in here i look so DOOORRRRKKKKKKKKKKK LMAO!!! I LOOK much better current than long time ago :lol:
ha i know what you mean..im alot thinner now than i was in hs..hell im alot thinner now than i was in the 8th grade! thats why i wont be postin any old old pics here ha

Originally posted by j.r.e.
whaoo.. wait... i though ur male... rn't u???

Irish's breast is tooo wayyyyyyyyyyyy BIGGGEST like Dolly Parton can tell she is a female lol !!! * LQQK at Irish * =ox

Irish Devil Dog.. you looked so stunning and breathtaking in that picture! Appearances can be deceiving to so many people but I knew you were all woman!! Irish Devil Dog, "inner beauty is forever and outer beauty is fleeting". You have inner beauty and an incredible bright smile that is efferevescent!! ;)

If Pierced Pixie chooses not to post her picture, that's her perogtative. The fact she already has a beautiful avatar up shows how glamourous she is, it should be plenty enough! *winksa* PP!!

Back