Post a picture of your senior picture

Meg said:
Wish I know how to scan my old pictures and then post some here.

Remember, I graduated in 1986 so I m sure that you guys will laugh at my big hair :giggle:

That year, my children were born ! :D

Reba said:
Thanks, but I was not sophisticated glamorous like your picture. :) The style when I was in high school was simple hair and white lips. Most girls had either short hair, or long; not much in-between. The year before this photo I had long hair and bangs (like 60's Cher) but it was too wavy. I got tired of ironing it straight, so I cut it short. (In those days we actually ironed our hair with a clothes iron, spreading the hair on the ironing board--can you believe that?!)

My sophomore year of high school was in San Diego, CA. The girls there were very sophisticated. I went back to CT for my last two years of high school. That school was more "preppie" conservative fashion, with a little "hippie" mixed in.

yes, I remember that style in 1960's were more sophisticated as strict to wear the uniform, not much make up and plain. 1970's were more wild long hair, wear peace necklace with big bell pants, etc.. I was in 1970's due to fascination with Beatles's style. Evlis Presley danced more sexy to move his hip to influence us to become sexy in the public and put too much grease on the hair and tight blue jean pants. It was a good memorize for me. :D

Oh yessss, I remembered, I iron my long and thick hair to be straight. I always complained my hair was waves or curly. My mom was so upset because she hate to smell my hair burn with iron. I remember, my hair was really straight and shiney. I was freaking about sun tan. I always got tan in spring time until fall. Wear wooden sandle shoes and hot short pants. My ex boyfriend always rubbed my leg under the table during lunch hour at the cafeitira. We had french kiss in the front of people that we were adults as show off. We were completived hickey on the necks, etc...

Unbelievable, what kind teenagers we were ?? Now, I looked at my sons with their girlfriends. They can't keep their hands off from them. *sigh*

Sorry point out of this topic... Reba thanks for brings back those good memorizes !!

Reba said:
Thanks, but I was not sophisticated glamorous like your picture. :) The style when I was in high school was simple hair and white lips. Most girls had either short hair, or long; not much in-between. The year before this photo I had long hair and bangs (like 60's Cher) but it was too wavy. I got tired of ironing it straight, so I cut it short. (In those days we actually ironed our hair with a clothes iron, spreading the hair on the ironing board--can you believe that?!)

My sophomore year of high school was in San Diego, CA. The girls there were very sophisticated. I went back to CT for my last two years of high school. That school was more "preppie" conservative fashion, with a little "hippie" mixed in.

Your photo remind me alot of my time in between 1960 and 1980. I look up my mother who wear like this (light lipstick and fashion style of 1950 to 1970. I will add the picture of me wear fashion style of 1950 here soon)

Iron your hair with clothes iron :eek: I cant image when I look at clothes iron that you iron your hair to straight. :eek: It would burn your face when hot iron touch your cheeky.

Yes, I remember "hippie" time in 1970. I used to wear them alot and love it. "hippie" fashion style is back few years ago. I look at teenagers and remind me of my time in 1970 but it's less than 1970. I have some of them. :)

I love 1950 to 1960 style clothes. I still have them in wardrobe and waiting until fashion style come back..... :)

I am going to collect the pictures of me as "hippie" clothes, style 50' clothes, etc to add here.

downing said:
I wish I can post my senior pix.. its in yearbook... you can ask VamPyroX ...I don't know what i did with my yearbook since i just recently moved. I will try and dig....hmmm who knows where it is! :ty:

yea :sure: !! you are just trying to get out of this like me!! :rofl:

Sabrina said:
yes, I remember that style in 1960's were more sophisticated as strict to wear the uniform, not much make up and plain. 1970's were more wild long hair, wear peace necklace with big bell pants, etc.. I was in 1970's due to fascination with Beatles's style. Evlis Presley danced more sexy to move his hip to influence us to become sexy in the public and put too much grease on the hair and tight blue jean pants. It was a good memorize for me. :D

Oh yessss, I remembered, I iron my long and thick hair to be straight. I always complained my hair was waves or curly. My mom was so upset because she hate to smell my hair burn with iron. I remember, my hair was really straight and shiney. I was freaking about sun tan. I always got tan in spring time until fall. Wear wooden sandle shoes and hot short pants. My ex boyfriend always rubbed my leg under the table during lunch hour at the cafeitira. We had french kiss in the front of people that we were adults as show off. We were completived hickey on the necks, etc...

Unbelievable, what kind teenagers we were ?? Now, I looked at my sons with their girlfriends. They can't keep their hands off from them. *sigh*

Sorry point out of this topic... Reba thanks for brings back those good memorizes !!

I know what you mean, Sabrina.

Thank you for give me good memories. I was through in 1960 to 1980 time. Elvis Presly.... I remember.... Our time in 1960 to 1980 was wonderful. I compare today and 1960 to 1970. You can image how difference between 1960 - 1980 to present time :eek: when I look at my sons. :eek:

zesty said:
no way in hell i am posting my senior picture in here.. i DETEST my picture.. most of your pictures BEAT my pictures.. sheesh!! :ugh:
Check out my hair! :ugh:

Katzie said:
Check out my hair! :ugh:

yea.. it is not that bad!! like i said.. your pictures BEAT mine!! my clothes.. oh my god!! i don't know what i was thinking that day!! SHEESH!! :ugh:

zesty said:
yea :sure: !! you are just trying to get out of this like me!! :rofl:

*singing in a childish playground taunting voice* "zesty’s doing the chicken dance—zesty’s doing the chiiicken daaance…"

chicken_dance.gif

Levonian said:
*singing in a childish playground taunting voice* "zesty’s doing the chicken dance—zesty’s doing the chiiicken daaance…"

chicken_dance.gif
:rofl::rofl: LMAO! make me laugh! :laugh2:

Hmmm…now I’m convinced that these two are related. Especially since Mayflower has red hair, and Reba has red hair in her avatar. I dunno—maybe it’s just me, but I see a definite resemblance. :shock:

Image1.jpg

Levonian said:
Hmmm…now I’m convinced that these two are related.

Actually, I should clarify that statement a little bit. I read recently that anybody in the world can trace their ancestry back to anybody else in the world if they go back at least 40 generations. So the fact that they are both descended from the same pilgrim is meaningless. There are literally millions of descendants of the Mayflower passengers alive in the United States today. What I should say is that they appear to be more closely related than could be expected by comparing the lineage between one Brewster descendant and the lineage of another, randomly selected Brewster descendant.

PurrMeow said:
OMFG :lol: Levonian are u having a blast dream? eh?

PurrMeow

Well, like I said, maybe it's just me. But I think those two definitely bare a resemblance. :squint:

Ahhh. here is my senior pix....it is okay... ughh. Class of '92

Attachments

• senior.jpg
    senior.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 47
Back