Off the top of your head which member makes you laugh?

FeistyChick, Levonian, and Miss P are the top ones for me. :)

Everyone. Everyone have their own moments which made me laugh time to time.

i am not judging on anyone who the best funny person.. ALL of you guys are funny , cool , friendly , others! .. love to read your guys' comments.. which make me laughing and almost pee myself! haha!!

TOF

I wasn't trying to make people laugh.
I was picking on people and I just not a serious person.

Hmmm...there are two different kind of laugher. One is the mocking way, and the other is the normal laugh.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
I wasn't trying to make people laugh.
I was picking on people and I just not a serious person.

Hey! You know. You are funny!!

You know. You can be funny even when you don't mean to be. It happens to me all the time. I'll say something to someone, and they will crack the hell up, and I'll go.. " Dude, what is your problem? WHY THE HELL are you laughing?!" :lol:

They usually tell me ..."Because, you really are a funny person..."

I don't always see it and I used to get really embarrased or feel bad because what I said wasn't meant to be funny. But, but I'm starting to take it as a compliment now. It's nice to know that people find my brand of humor funny. It really is. Even in those times when what I say isn't meant to be funny. :)

Lighten up, Miss P. You might find life alittle easier to take.

umm!

sarbina

cheri

dreamdeaf

nozobo

oakly_04

other ? i dunno i will put here more

After being here since 2003, I've found a few funny while I was here.

DreamDeaf
VamPyroX
^Angel^ even through she my sister, (Which has nothing to do with it) I found her funny at times here in AllDeaf.
Levonian and bbnt kills me with laughters when they post to eachother. :giggle:
Mayflower, When she makes fun of her husband. I found that funny too.
Nozobo and Oakley_04, Those two can be funny at times also.
Tousi, I gotta say his posts I found funny too, even when he is being silly.
Sabrina, I found her funny at times too when she picks on people for fun.
Deaf258
Oddball, She is funny when she makes fun of bbnt. I love it when she tease him so much. :giggle:
Defee, Since she doesn't post much, I've seen some of her posts that made me laugh.
Tweetybirdie, She can be funny at times too after all she is a tweetybird. :whistle:

This is all I can think of members on the top of my head at this moment. ;)

Yay! Cheri is back! :welcome: We missed you, girl—don’t do that to us again. :hug:

Thank you for naming me as one of the funniest, and it's hard for me to choose the funniest ... because there will be times when Cheri says something, then Magastu, then Malfoyish, then ^Angel^, then Sex Sex Sinner, and so on... I always look for humor in each and every situation ... although it does get me in trouble on a daily basis...and I love every minute of laughter!!!

BTW, my vote goes to AllDeaf!

And now looking for my next laugh...*diving back into AllDeaf*
The whole thing makes me laugh!!

Back