Off the top of your head which member makes you laugh?

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
I would say Miss P. Don't ask me why, I just think most of her posts are funny. :dunno:

Levonian would come second. :mrgreen:

Actually, I really can't pinpoint anyone in particular right off, but most everyone has generally found a way to get me burst out laughing!

:thumb: Keep the :laugh2: going in AD!! :thumb:

on the kindness of my heart and the laughter of my spirit i would say oakie and nozbo! and DreamDeaf :)

*sighs* I never thought I would hear myself say this, but God I miss bbnt. Deaf258's cynicism is always refreshing too. :mrgreen:

Hmmmm....I don't know on this one, but Levonian's got one heck of a way of saying things. ;)

Ah, and yes...MissP does have some talent as far as making me laugh.

Also on my must-laugh list is Oceanbreeze, Liza, Katzie and Liebling, Meg and FeistyChick.

There are some others, too but it would all depend on the topic. :)

I have to say Levonian. It used to be bbnt but he's gone awol.

There's others which I find amusing at times. :)

Rather than name people, let me just say that I enjoy most of you on an individual basis over a range of reasons/criteria......Oh, and, good morning to you all on this Saturday!

I guess we all have our "laugh lists"...Here's mine:

Feisty Chick
Meg
Fly Free
Miss P
Levonian
Malfoyish

That what I'm trying refering issues I REFUSED point finger best funny person!!... Effect rest other people might feeling hurt why didnt' point me finger am I not funny person??? *Fo-r-r-rget it*

err, Just rest everyones are same human being as funny and naturally their own speaking quite find funny somewhat.

everyone have their own ways of laughter at.

so i would say everyone on AD members. :)

I would say:

BBNT
Sabrina
^Angel^
Cheri
Miss P
Mayoische
Tousi

And also everyone here, too. :thumb:

i have no favorites but basicially every one makes me laugh its just not daily thing... for example sabrina would have made me laugh today but maybe cheri made me laugh yesterday u know? so basicially its everyone on different threads and etc.

(if i do make a list... it would be pretty long lol)

Back