Life sucks

Originally posted by j.r.e.
life does suck until i fart (((((((((fart)))))))))))) ....
:ugh: :dizzy:

I just got home after flying to Wellington for the day of discussions with a Govt Dept.... got heaps of depressing emails and I dunno whether to laugh or cry...

Politics sucks at times....

Originally posted by VamPyroX
Life sucks cuz RIT hates me!

y?

isn't that u i met at party in rochy? i am the guy who bured w/ my bread at there...

Originally posted by j.r.e.
y?

isn't that u i met at party in rochy? i am the guy who bured w/ my bread at there...
RIT keeps making new rules. Before, anyone could live in the apartments during the summer. Now, the only way you can live in the apartments is if you will live there in the fall. In other words, where you will live in the fall is where you will live this summer. Living in the dorms cost more during summer than it does during the year. Also, if you live in the dorms... you must have a meal plan. That means shelling out over $3,000 just for the summer instead of $900 for living in an apartment!

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
I'm sooo glad LIFE DOESN'T SUCK BECAUSE I'm glad that I am deaf for those reasons:
Because I can sleep with peace at night.
Because I wake up with good feeling in the morning.
Because I sleep so well during the thunderstorm.
Because I don't have to hear anything bad or dirty from normal hearing people.
Because I don't hear any noise anywhere.
Because God gave us this special gift for a lot of
good reasons. So, what is there to complain about being deaf?

you are right :werd:

Life sucks untill I join this site and met new friends and get payed. (ka-ching)

Originally posted by prostock19
:repost:???? This post started on 3/23/03

Repost means that they already have a thread like this. Yea its old but still it aint repost.

Back