Laptop vs Desktop

Which you prefer?

• Desktop! I stay at home until my belly grow!

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Laptop! I smell outside in any weather and surf!

Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Both! I'm madness!!!

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • None! I'm on mobile phone, can't afford neither!

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
I am opinon

I think so I would help my laptop for type communicate to people. I want to business for become manager, I want to love that is good for you. I don't believe think so not sure time explain how to me.

I use laptop when I am traveling. I play games and do the excel at my PC since it have floppy disk.

I prefer wireless laptops. I can bring it over and show my wife or friends the web info I find instead of summon to come downstair to desktop PC. But I do use desktop for big downloads and few configs on router ect... Some graphic intensive game can't play well on my laptop so I use desktop as a last option. BUT for chat, emailing, search info on web ect. Laptop way to go. I can go Wardriving and find unsecured wireless to get online. Done this Done that. (I did use her neighbor's wireless access while I"m staying at my mother in law.) LOL.

I love freedom with laptop using webcam and chat friend on VP wirelessly so I can show him off something what I have LOL. Even show him something in garage or outside. (play stunts on lawn to entertain friends on VP ROFL)

But the drawback for laptop is that it's the BATTERY!! Mine don't last longer than 2 hrs cuz I have 6 cells pack. If I had a 12 cell pack, It would last me 4 to 5 hrs. So I still hooked to 120V outlet if not using battery.

Of course, laptop can't beat desktop for games...

GeForce and GoForce are different but GoForce have low memory clock and not good to running on some games that you want set on high resolution, also high fps.

Try Alienware laptop w/ 3 fans under it. It suck battery power like a vampire. LOL. They DO play graphic intensive games very well. But cost is prohibitive. Dell XPS 17inch WXGA is another and is reasonable priced.:ty:

I prefer the DESKTOP, those makes me feel special than the laptop. Also I don't like carrying the laptop all over the world with me. So Desktop is better for me. Also it is very comfortable.

I use desktop for graphics and gaming while i use laptop for college purpose and traveling.

My gamer desktop is around 500watts.

Some desktops are almost 1k watts for super computer for gamers.

at least, get LCD display to make less watts than CRT display. yike!

My gamer desktop is around 500watts.

Some desktops are almost 1k watts for super computer for gamers.
Yeah, I've seen some gamers do crazy shit with their computers.

Sometimes, they overdo it... adding too much shit... more than necessary. :roll:

im using laptop now

but i would like getting desktop computer one days but no matter what im using brand of computers.

i would love get gateway desktop computer one days when im search for desktop computer at office depot,online of gateway but i know desktop computer been lots of money and hardly afford for computer.

i got laptop computer from office depot and this laptop almost $600.00 and i buy this laptop in 2006.

Desktops take up room.

Richard

Yeah, that's the reason I have laptop. I don't have a room for desktop right now. I hope to get my own desktop one day. For now, I am enjoying my laptop even though it gave me some problems from time to time. It's nice to be able to sit anywhere I want with my laptop. But my laptop is too old to play any newer games. But it's not like I really need laptop for games since I already have other systems for my video games.

Laptop can be your best friend if you are in college. You will want to be able to sit anywhere you like to do school work. I can't imagine sit for hours doing paper on a computer chair.

I have both in case my son want to get online then I use laptop. Actually I use laptop most of the times.

Yeah, I've seen some gamers do crazy shit with their computers.

Sometimes, they overdo it... adding too much shit... more than necessary. :roll:

Just show off or hate lag or must very high quality or bigass LCD with high resolution.

Back