Laptop vs Desktop

Which you prefer?

• Desktop! I stay at home until my belly grow!

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Laptop! I smell outside in any weather and surf!

Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Both! I'm madness!!!

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • None! I'm on mobile phone, can't afford neither!

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
Wrong. Time to learn for you.

Apple - Mac mini

Well you still need a desk for it. I don't even have one, which is the reason why I have laptop. I spend most of my time on the floor,bed, and video game chair using laptop. No room where I live for desk or even a desktop...T_T

Well you still need a desk for it. I don't even have one, which is the reason why I have laptop. I spend most of my time on the floor,bed, and video game chair using laptop. No room where I live for desk or even a desktop...T_T

hehe, you are really beat him. :lol:

Well.. I noticed most people put the desktop on the floor.

I prefer the desktop because it can stay in office room or study room and enjoy my journey than carry laptop with my journey to everywhere..

I rather to enjoy my life in real life than depend on laptop. That's why we don't have laptop. I think it's not necassary to have laptop... Why should I? *shrug*

I prefer the desktop because it can stay in office room or study room and enjoy my journey than carry laptop with my journey to everywhere..

I rather to enjoy my life in real life than depend on laptop. That's why we don't have laptop. I think it's not necassary to have laptop... Why should I? *shrug*

I must get laptop with good GPU (not Intel crap) for college. :D

I have 2 desktop computers and 1 Laptop and Linksys WRT300N 802.11b,g,n WIFI router and SR200 Router, XBOX360 and VP-200 and Ojo videophone.

I prefer laptop because it is easier to carry anywhere you want, even outside of the home. It is great for writing too. I can write anywhere, any time of the day instead of sitting in an office in the whole time missing out things. I can watch football while I sit with the laptop. I can even go in the woods with it. And wireless network are great. We have three notebooks and one PC. I rarely use PC even thou it is a year old in December. I have been using laptop for almost 4 years, nothing else. Now I have two-I can use both at the same time to do two different things...I wouldn't mess anything with the notebook with video games or any software. If anyone wants to play video games or download something, they can use on PC. If they mess it up, oh well...

I prefer desktop ............. but if you....................choose the alienware.............desktop, or ................... alienware laptop...........but my mom told me you must pick one. If not pick I not like you I mad you I soon cry............but my mom will slap your butt.

I would choose alienware desktop over alienware laptop.

hopefully, in future, there would be new laptop with nano memory like flash memory without hard driver, mean less electric to use and less shock when accident drop the laptop. And more memory to storage. Right now, there are lack amount to storage for nano memory.

I prefer desktop ............. but if you....................choose the alienware.............desktop, or ................... alienware laptop...........but my mom told me you must pick one. If not pick I not like you I mad you I soon cry............but my mom will slap your butt.

Your mommy will force you to take your pant down, and she will slap your ass really hard if you do not buy an Apple computer for sure. :giggle:

Your mommy will force you to take your pant down, and she will slap your ass really hard if you do not buy an Apple computer for sure. :giggle:

LOL, that's good one.

Go Mac, MAC MAC MAC!!!!

That sounds kinky Thank GOD you are not my dad or mom.
MAC sucks. CRYSIS, Call of Duty 4, and few other games won't work in MAC.

You never heard about boot camp, that's program allowed to install windows on mac at native speed.

If you really need for games then look for ATI Radeon HD 2600 PRO from iMac or ATI Radeon X1900 from Mac Pro, even GeForce 8600m GT from MacBook Pro, all of them are supported in DDR3.

Crysis and CoD 4 are work so fine on Mac when run on windows under boot camp, on mid range to high range of ATI or GeForce.

ATI is usually have driver issue, you need download the modded inf driver to fix the issue for windows.

Pacman is right. I believe that you might like it. It would be great for you to have both systems for this computer. Mac won't bite or hurt you. Mac is always smile all the times. Russian people have their own Mac computer in Russia. What amazing... You can change the Russian language on Mac computer instead of English if you want to. It is a good thing that you are not my son because you are stinky. :eek3:

Funny you say that. PC World just did some tests and found that the Mac runs Windows Vista faster than the PC competitors.

Like Pacman said, you can run Windows via Boot Camp on a Intel Mac machine, and run any PC game at virtually native speed. I just recently upgraded to Leopard, and it is simply the best operating system to date. There's no valid reason to say that "Mac sucks."

Alienware is overpriced for what it is....think again dude. Good luck spending that money for it...your money would be more well spent with someone else. You can play video games on a PS3 which cost lot less.

Alienware is overpriced for what it is....think again dude. Good luck spending that money for it...your money would be more well spent with something else. You can play video games on a PS3 which cost lot less.

You can buy Big Mac combo that comes with G5 fries and a 64bit coke for $4.99. Oh you won a Windows Vista pie coupon! Congratulations!

Back