Laptop vs Desktop

Which you prefer?

• Desktop! I stay at home until my belly grow!

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Laptop! I smell outside in any weather and surf!

Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Both! I'm madness!!!

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • None! I'm on mobile phone, can't afford neither!

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters

PowerON

Reaction score
Tell me why you prefer laptop or desktop?

I prefer desktop computers since there are more options and upgrades available.

I prefer both computers. It would be easier for me to carry a laptop for traveling. I could transfer some files from the laptop to a desktop computer after I finished my work from traveling.

I have two laptops, called me crazy. haha.

Since I able to carry it anywhere in home. And on to go, whatever there is wi-fi available, I could surf while enjoy eat something from resturant or fast-food. or bar club. lol.

i prefer both of PCs and laptops. we use home networks for file sharings.... that makes our lives easier.. :)

I have a laptop, but I don't care what kind of computer it is. I only need a computer that is good at connecting the network. I used to have a desktop and the motherboard was broken. I guess I abused it too much by trying to reconnect the network and reboot more than 10 times.

Yeah I prefer to have two the desktop and the laptop... Desktop most of my work and big files... the Laptop for small things if get stolen or whatever I'm lost...

Desktop for gamer, video edit and graphic design.

Laptop for traveling,school, vacation, and business

laptop is good reason to keep in communite while take shit. lol

^^LOL

I have pc and laptop, if my 7 yrs old daughter used pc for her school work (office 2007), online games then i used my own laptop

I like both.

Laptop great for travelling and use it in other room where you can't move your desktop around. It's great for basic tasks in general.

I have a desktop Mac, great for powerful stuff like graphics and complicated stuff like that.

I don't have a laptop so my PDA (cingular 8525) is my "hiptop"

Desktop for gamer, video edit and graphic design.

Laptop for traveling,school, vacation, and business

Of course, laptop can't beat desktop for games...

GeForce and GoForce are different but GoForce have low memory clock and not good to running on some games that you want set on high resolution, also high fps.

Laptop all the way!

I had desktop for 12 years and got rid of it last Christmas because I have a laptop for 4 months now and guess what? I don't even miss the desktop!

I prefer both. One is for travelin' and one is for home. :)

I don't like to play Laptop since its with us for two years (My hubby's) and until my recent operation, I was in bed most of times, I learnt how to use it and can't live without, its real cool.

I can bring it with me to play computer plus watching TV and being a moderator in ChatRoom.

I am thinking of buying another one of my own. I have four Laptops and one Desktop for my family each.

Back