I wanna tell ya'll about TWEETYBIRD

Oh dear! TweetyBird pls pls pls get well and I will pray for you. We all need you here and we miss you terribly!!! :hug: :grouphug: :hug:

Pray for you TweetyBird, AllDeaf won't be the same without you.
Trust you will beat it your real tough lady! :)

Be strong from my strength to YOU!

Oh wow... gosh!! I have a friend who has 2 type diabetic but never heard of this pre-diabetic... pls forgive me but can someone pls explain that mean pre diabetic? Just pm me ok? Thanks!!

My praying and thoughs go to her to speed recovery! Man, I still can't believe what I was reading abt this infection that so easily spread due to pre diabetic!! Be strong Tweety... be faith and we all rooting for u, dear... Get well!! Pls take my strength for u to be strong!

:hug:

You are in my thoughts and prayers, Tweetybird!
Get well fast and get back in here!! We miss you!

The doctor has confirmed it - it's a serious staph infection, so she may have to stay in the hospital a couple more days to make sure they have gotten it out of her system.

The good news is that the redness has stopped spreading, and the area is becoming soft again. That means the IV antibiotics are working, although she's not out of the woods just yet.

That's great news!

The doctor has confirmed it - it's a serious staph infection, so she may have to stay in the hospital a couple more days to make sure they have gotten it out of her system.

The good news is that the redness has stopped spreading, and the area is becoming soft again. That means the IV antibiotics are working, although she's not out of the woods just yet.

That's great news!

That's great to hear!!! I'm glad it's working for her now and I know it's a slow processing too, hope she will recovered. Thanks for the update, DreamDeaf! :hug:

Hey that is great news that the meds are working overdrive.. whew! of course i will still keep tania in my prayers and hope she get well in time to be home for christmas..its no fun to stay in hospital.. :(

Thank you Rebelgirl and Punkywolf for updating us on the news and of course keep us updated the next few days.. :)

That's great news!

Many thankss!! DD and Hope everythings will smooth for her very soon yaya!!

Oh no!! Hey Tweetybird.. I hope you get better fast and get home by the time for Christmas Eve...

OH that's great to hear that IV antibiotics are working! Whew whew!

I will keep praying till she is out of the hospital and be home by Christmas!

We miss you Tweetybird! :hug:

That's great news!

Thank you Rebelgirl and Punkywolf for updating us on the news and of course keep us updated the next few days.. :)

Yeah, I agree! :thumb:

Thank you too, Rebelgirl, Punkywolfy and Dreamdeaf! Glad to hear more updates are coming in, our prayers and thoughts are really helping too. :grouphug:

That's great news!
I am glad she is okay and glad shes in the right place to help her to get better. whew!!!

WOLFY or REBEL?? pls tell sista I said get well soon. Pls give her and her bf my hugs. Thanks

Staph infection is a very dangerous! My mom had it over three years ago. She was in the hospital for 2 weeks. They put IV antibiotic in her. She got staph infection from surgery on her broken ankle with 6 screws from fall down on the icy spot in the parking lot.

After she got home from hospital, private nurse come to my mom's house to do IV antibiotic on her for few days until all infection all gone.

Wish u a speedy recovery, TB!

That's great news!

Oh that is great to hear that IV antibiotics are working :) .. thanks for updating to let us know about TweetyBird :). Hope she get more recovery more to get better well soon :)

I might be stranger to most of you... I would like to wish Tweetybird a speed recovery from Staph infection.. Its very serious form of infection that body has to fight against. Its not easy battle...

I wish Tweetybird recover soon as possible in time for Christmas.

Thanks DD for update. I have heard about the staph infection and it's not pleasant to have.
I am glad that TB is getting better from the IV antibiotics and hope she keep on getting better so she can be home for christmas. My prayer are for TweetyBird to have a full recovery and to get back to her normal self real soon. Get well soon TB. :hug:

TweetyBird,

I'm so sorry that you are sick so near to Christmas. I'm praying for your speedy and complete recovery. :hug:

Praying for her and to get recovery within few days or less.. Have her return home and heal her wound and spend time Christmas her family and bf too.

I worked all day and finally got to hear alittle of a good news about Tweetybirdie. I pray she continues to get better. Staph infection is dangerous and it can be contagious can it? just something from my past that my great grandmother had staph infection and i was forced to wear scrubs, gloves and mask if I wanted to come in the room to see my great grandmother. Yes you can get staph infection from sharing a hospital bed, utensils ( tools they use for surgeries), etc.

Back