I wanna tell ya'll about TWEETYBIRD

Noo she went back to ER because dr wanted to check on the infection if better or not. It is not better so she have to stay in the hospital. :( I don't know about the surgery to remove the infection. She is now resting and her mom is with her right now. So I leave her alone for a while. Till she text me.

Opps i thought she is already go back Er my bad. Oh boyy everything will Smooth for her i just speak her on sk2 so i was told her hang in there as long everythings will ok :) just let pray for her as long we can for her

Got more Updates

Tweetybird asked me to post this.

Tweetybird's typing from her SK2. (I correct some misspelling for her, no sweat on that)

Let u know I have bad bad infection and dr say cuz of pre db protect
infection and not let medicines fight with infection. So they are going put medicines on me to keep my sugar blood low and put very strong med to fight infection.. If worse worse then I may die.. Sigh..

My typing...as she told me just few minutes ago.

They are going to transfer her to Woman and Children's hospital.

So please keep her in our prayers for her a speedy recovery and be home for Christmas. She is very upset and very very very SHOCK. I am too!

:grouphug:

Awww I am so sorry! :(

Tweetybird's typing from her SK2. (I correct some misspelling for her, no sweat on that)

infection and not let medicines fight with infection. So they are going put medicines on me to keep my sugar blood low and put very strong med to fight infection.. If worse worse then I may die.. Sigh..

So please keep her in our prayers for her a speedy recovery and be home for Christmas. She is very upset and very very very SHOCK. I am too!

Off topic.
Kalista, I saw Rob Roy last night at the Deaf club and he is doing well. He is home for christmas and then zoom to France after Christmas/New Year. :)

Wow you are very lucky. I posted other thread about Rob Roy. This thread is about Tweetybird. We can discuss other thread instead of here. I did not want to point off the topic.

17get-well-soon.jpg

wow, that sounds very serious infection spread. Hope, she will be recovery speed up !

Here is our gift for her.

BO567012MonaGetWellBear.jpg

Wow you are very lucky. I posted other thread about Rob Roy. This thread is about Tweetybird. We can discuss other thread instead of here. I did not want to point off the topic.

17get-well-soon.jpg

aww cute pic.... :) hope it will cheer tania up...

===================

oh no.. i DO hope that Tania will get thru this. She dont need anymore plms but be home for christmas .. I will pray for you, tania! hugs to you and pls get well SOON!!!!! :(

Tania, we all are rooting for you. Keep you in our prayers. Keep fighting...don't give up. We need you back in AD...hugs!

don't give up tweetybird... just think positive... u will be better just don't let it scare you... :hug:

Do continue to stay strong and believe--thoughts and prayers are being channeled as you can get back on your feet and be fully recovered-- ;)

Thread will be put back on 'sticky' mode for the time being so we all can continue to keep her in our thoughts--

~RR

I just got home from the hospital.. She's been admitted there. I find what this was all about.. wow.. scary thought.

the thing about Tania is..

She's a pre-diabetic. she had a red spot on her stomach that was burning and went to the dr to check on that. the dr said it was a tiny hair that was stuck inside her skin that caused alittle infection there. as the days went by.. the infection grew. She was put on antibiotics but it was not working because of her pre-diabetic. the pre-diabetic is blocking the antibiotics to work. She has to stay in the hospital to be observed and to be sure that the antibiotics are fighting off the infection. as of tonight.. the infection has grown even bigger than the last few days. Its getting serious. If her body won't fight off the infection.. the infection will lead to her brain and can cause damages and lead to death.

We just gotta keep praying and hoping that the antibiotics will fight off the infection! That's all we need to worry about is knowing the meds are working but right now its not working. they're giving her a higher dose of antibiotics.

I just got home from the hospital.. She's been admitted there. I find what this was all about.. wow.. scary thought.

She's a pre-diabetic. she had a red spot on her stomach that was burning and went to the dr to check on that. the dr said it was a tiny hair that was stuck inside her skin that caused alittle infection there. as the days went by.. the infection grew. She was put on antibiotics but it was not working because of her pre-diabetic. the pre-diabetic is blocking the antibiotics to work. She has to stay in the hospital to be observed and to be sure that the antibiotics are fighting off the infection. as of tonight.. the infection has grown even bigger than the last few days. Its getting serious. If her body won't fight off the infection.. the infection will lead to her brain and can cause damages and lead to death.

We just gotta keep praying and hoping that the antibiotics will fight off the infection! That's all we need to worry about is knowing the meds are working but right now its not working. they're giving her a higher dose of antibiotics.

OHh man! thanks let us know about TB's update RebelGurl..since i m still worry about sista TB right now since i just speak her on sk2 and was told her to keep hang in there.. cuz all of us need her big time. Hope everythings smooth for her!

ohhhh hope she get to fight from the infection. Hope she get better in few days as I hope. :( Hang in there to fight the infection.

My gosh.. breaking my hearts goes out for her...

I praying for her and hopefully she'll come back her feet again...

Oh sheesh! :eek: Thanks so much for informing us about Tweetybirdie, she'll be in my prayers and thoughts, hope to God that the antibiotic will help one way or another. :( *keeping my fingers cross*

hi ya'll just got home ard 10:30 pm from been with TWEETYBIRD N her bf all day. At first TWEETYBIRD im me say oh no who pick her bf and i ask her where are SHE ? she still in hosp from dr check up on her surgery how infection goes then i told TWEETYBIRD I don't mind go pick her bf up from shop his car need finish by 3 pm so we went hospital go to er room where TWEETYBIRD stay in er room, i keep TWEETYBIRD company while waitin in er room wait for available. finally ard 2:30 pm transferred TWEETYBIRD to women n children hospital, reason all fully in huntsville hospital darn waitin in er room all day POOR TWEETYBIRD frustrated not comfy with this hosp bed in er room hurtin her back, so we follow nurse push TWEETYBIRD to Tram go to woman n children hosp find her room good it private room. TWEETYBIRD feel better comfy that bed and nurse very friendly post on door say pt is deaf good that great. later me n TB'S bf gonna get his car then me eat at TACO BELL her bf eat BURGER KING then we discuss decide go WM her bf bought somethin and i got TB somethin, we arrive TB'S room and TB'S BF give TWEETYBIRD 12 RED FRESH ROSES and get well card and me got TB GET WELL card TWEETYBIRD like that 12 RED ROSES ALSO her mom n her step dad got her PINKY KITTEN WITH BIGGGGGGGGG BALLOON say GET WELL SOON. My friend rc show up he stay for while, TB'S MOM n her stepdad gone home then RC's church group show up by unexcept at first think cute funny cuz TWEETYBIRD didn't know she will have company comin she try hurry tuck in bed from bathroom cuz gown is loosen, then church group show up wow alot ppl stand behind me n my friend RC. They start singin MERRY CHRISTMAS N HAPPY NEW YEAR song. it inspired me feel xmas spirit and TWEETYBIRD start cried with happy tears and my friend rc ask his church group can they prayer they say sure will do THE GUY VOLUNTEER prayer it inspired me again also TWEETYBIRD tears again, she say WOW it does make her feel good and ppl hugged us then leavin then REBELGIRL show up chattin with us for while then me, my friend RC n REBELGIRL decide gonna leavin back home. TB'S bf stay overnite with TWEETYBIRD and i wanna show u pic TWEETYBIRD SAY MISS YA''LL N ILY TOO

Attachments

• Photo38.jpg
    Photo38.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 34
  • Photo37.jpg
    Photo37.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 33
hi ya'll just got home ard 10:30 pm from been with TWEETYBIRD N her bf all day. At first TWEETYBIRD im me say oh no who pick her bf and i ask her where are SHE ? she still in hosp from dr check up on her surgery how infection goes then i told TWEETYBIRD I don't mind go pick her bf up from shop his car need finish by 3 pm so we went hospital go to er room where TWEETYBIRD stay in er room, i keep TWEETYBIRD company while waitin in er room wait for available. finally ard 2:30 pm transferred TWEETYBIRD to women n children hospital, reason all fully in huntsville hospital darn waitin in er room all day POOR TWEETYBIRD frustrated not comfy with this hosp bed in er room hurtin her back, so we follow nurse push TWEETYBIRD to Tram go to woman n children hosp find her room good it private room. TWEETYBIRD feel better comfy that bed and nurse very friendly post on door say pt is deaf good that great. later me n TB'S bf gonna get his car then me eat at TACO BELL her bf eat BURGER KING then we discuss decide go WM her bf bought somethin and i got TB somethin, we arrive TB'S room and TB'S BF give TWEETYBIRD 12 RED FRESH ROSES and get well card and me got TB GET WELL card TWEETYBIRD like that 12 RED ROSES ALSO her mom n her step dad got her PINKY KITTEN WITH BIGGGGGGGGG BALLOON say GET WELL SOON. My friend rc show up he stay for while, TB'S MOM n her stepdad gone home then RC's church group show up by unexcept at first think cute funny cuz TWEETYBIRD didn't know she will have company comin she try hurry tuck in bed from bathroom cuz gown is loosen, then church group show up wow alot ppl stand behind me n my friend RC. They start singin MERRY CHRISTMAS N HAPPY NEW YEAR song. it inspired me feel xmas spirit and TWEETYBIRD start cried with happy tears and my friend rc ask his church group can they prayer they say sure will do THE GUY VOLUNTEER prayer it inspired me again also TWEETYBIRD tears again, she say WOW it does make her feel good and ppl hugged us then leavin then REBELGIRL show up chattin with us for while then me, my friend RC n REBELGIRL decide gonna leavin back home. TB'S bf stay overnite with TWEETYBIRD and i wanna show u pic TWEETYBIRD SAY MISS YA''LL N ILY TOO

Aawww it's very sweet of you take pic of her send miss us! also superise that her b/f buy whole 12 rose for her glad that she need cheer up! :)

Oh my dear, I cannot beleive after read Rebelgirl's & Punkywolfy's posts here... I really never thought that infection could affect her health.

She is continue in my heart & thought and hope she GET WELL!!!!

I hope TweetyBird will fight this infection. Thank you for informing everyone here.

My prayers and thoughts to TB, and hope she will get well.

Wow, hair stucked inside would get infected?! I learned about diabetic/pre-diabetic, I am so sorry.. wish TB get well soon

Attachments

• inMyPrayersSilvOrnateCross.gif
    inMyPrayersSilvOrnateCross.gif
    88.2 KB · Views: 3
Back