I wanna tell ya'll about TWEETYBIRD

yes all my friendz laugh say it suit me cuz elf look like me cuz i love sunglasses, love wear short n muscly also drink rootbeer pftttttty at em here pic

heheh cute picture you have :lol:

Infection? it looks more like a rash.... are you talking about the redness ?...

I do hope she's doing better....please do keep us update Punky

yes i know it look like rash but dr say it infection spread where surgery are ouchie oops forgot add yeppie will do keep update :)

did i hear someone mentioned RB floats.. LET ME HAVE SOME.. i love RB floats.. my son love it too! haha..

i have rootbeer diet.. but no ice cream.. wahhhhh lol

did i hear someone mentioned RB floats.. LET ME HAVE SOME.. i love RB floats.. my son love it too! haha..

i have rootbeer diet.. but no ice cream.. wahhhhh lol

ohhhhh uummmm let s go join yummiez RB FLOAT oh no am i havin rabies hahaha since foam on my muzzle woof woof sorry off topic :)

TWEETYBIRD just page me few mins ago she wake up while ago told me saw on her stomach and havent get better from infection, she say look like gettin worse so, dr wanna her come to hosp tmw early morn see how it goes *sighs* poor TWEETYBIRD her bf will take her to hosp tmw early morn to see dr. TWEETYBIRD go back sleep. i will let ya'll know more update tmw morn ok

Oh my goodness, that was a shame that she has to go thru like that. Glad she will go ER first thing in the morning (again). I hope she will be able to stay there till it's improving otherwise sue them! Tweetybird, you're still in my prayers and thoughts. Get Well Soon!!!

Aww poor Tania!! Hope hospital will help cure her infection faster tomorrow. Thanks for keeping all of us informed of her. You're great friend of hers!

Aww poor Tania!! Hope hospital will help cure her infection faster tomorrow. Thanks for keeping all of us informed of her. You're great friend of hers!

sure ur welcum anytime for update will do let yall know abt tmw morn more update no plm at all. yes i know TWEETYBIRD pretty long time 14 yrs she is my best friend :)

Indeed, in the pixs provided, does look like an infection--hopefully later on in the morning, they'll be able to control it and get it healed so she won't have to struggle with this anymore. She continues to be in my thoughts and prayers...hang in there! :)

~RR

Oh dear!

It look like rash but really is infection. I hope it will cure infection real fast...

GET WELL SOON, Tweentybirdie... :hug:

Tweentybirdie is very lucky to have a caring friend like you, Punkywolfy.

Hope she gets to feeling better soon!!! cuz I'll need her to babysit my daughter!!! yikes! Hate the fact that she has alot of problems and hope all will be over soon!!! she deserves a happy christmas.. not this! :(

I agree with you Rebel. She really enjoy watching your daughter. Also she love to have Smokey on her lap! :lol: She don't deserves being SICK. UGH!

Tweetybird, get well soon!!!!!!!! We miss ya, still!!! :hug:

Hope she gets to feeling better soon!!! cuz I'll need her to babysit my daughter!!! yikes! Hate the fact that she has alot of problems and hope all will be over soon!!! she deserves a happy christmas.. not this! :(

Yes Wolfy is wonderful friend to Tweetybirdie. She is sure lucky! :)

It looks like rash to me but infection. Yikes! Last night she said still look the same...I dunno about at THIS moment. I will text her pretty soon and see how she is feeling.

Oh dear!

It look like rash but really is infection. I hope it will cure infection real fast...

GET WELL SOON, Tweentybirdie... :hug:

Tweentybirdie is very lucky to have a caring friend like you, Punkywolfy.

cuz I'll need her to babysit my daughter!!! yikes!

Awww... I wish you live close by, I would love to babysit your daughter, Jaci! ;)

And thanks punkywolfy for all the updates, keep us post, I rather you nor Rebelgirl to tell us than another third party because you guys live closer to her and know her health more than any of us. ;)

Update on Tweetybirdie

She went back in to ER this morning to check the infection again. And he said it got worst. :( And more hurt so they did Ultrasound on her stomach to check the fluid and she is waiting for the result. They are going to admit her in the hospital and she is waiting for the private room ready. And she also said Miss you all! :grouphug:

Wolfy or Rebel will keep you posted some more later. I may will too since she and I text on our SK2 each other to keep her company.

She went back in to ER this morning to check the infection again. And he said it got worst. :( And more hurt so they did Ultrasound on her stomach to check the fluid and she is waiting for the result. They are going to admit her in the hospital and she is waiting for the private room ready. And she also said Miss you all! :grouphug:

Wolfy or Rebel will keep you posted some more later. I may will too since she and I text on our SK2 each other to keep her company.

She is back to ER again?? OH nooo!! tell her pls hang in there cuz i miss her like sista to me So there will have surgery or what??

Noo she went back to ER because dr wanted to check on the infection if better or not. It is not better so she have to stay in the hospital. :( I don't know about the surgery to remove the infection. She is now resting and her mom is with her right now. So I leave her alone for a while. Till she text me.

She is back to ER again?? OH nooo!! tell her pls hang in there cuz i miss her like sista to me So there will have surgery or what??

Aww! :( I am so sorry to hear about this. She is in my prayer. Hope she gets well so she can be home with her loved ones for Christmas.

Back