I wanna tell ya'll about TWEETYBIRD

Get well !!!

Happy Holidays!

It's a good thing that she was able to have it taken care of and going through recovery--she'll be in my thoughts and prayers. Hoping she'll have a speedy recovery and well healed. Thanks PunkyWolfy for informing AD'ers of the situation...meanwhile, I'll be sure Slyvester is in a cage for the time being....:D

Thread will be 'sticky' in order to allow members to be able to encourage her during her process of recovery-- ;)

~RR

Is that Rob Roy actor at the aussie in your signature?

Off topic.
Kalista, I saw Rob Roy last night at the Deaf club and he is doing well. He is home for christmas and then zoom to France after Christmas/New Year. :)

4_1_72.gif
Kalista .. you're something else. You surely know how to make us laugh. Thank you for that.

Nope, it is the cat biting her !!

PHOENIX_EATING_TWEETY_BIRD.jpg

Recovery speed up !!!

Tweetybird ... I can't believe what happened to you. I'm so glad you went to ER. Cyst can be worse if not taken care. You're in my prayers and thoughts. May you have a speed recovery!!!

Opal, your signature pic of a scary man looked like he gave birth to another man! I'm gonna have nightmares tonight...lol

haha kalista.. poor tweety.. need to knock that cat off.. and put it back in cage! hehehe... :lol:

Opal, your signature pic of a scary man looked like he gave birth to another man! I'm gonna have nightmares tonight...lol

same here! I saw it for the first time last night and it freaked me out! LOL

Tweetybird, I am so glad you went to ER. You are in my prayers and thoughts. Take it easy, girl. :hug:

Oh my gosh! I am so glad that you took care of the plm. Please please get well soon, we all hate to see you suffer from all health plms that you have been suffering for a long time! Here is my big :hug:!

Hey guys! Let us give her a :grouphug: ALOTS OF THEM!!!

Keep us updated on you!

Hey ya'll I went join with my friend to go over Deaf Christmas Party. TWEETYBIRD suppose help decoration xmas stuff at party but she can't since recently surgery so my friend is helpin decoration with all another staff till later TWEETYBIRD and her bf show up at party, we huggin but TWEETYBIRD say still painfully, but wanna come, don't wanna miss fun at party. GRRRRRRRRR TWEETYBIRD give me present i puzzled open the bag farout i laughed. she got me shirt of elf it say ELVES GONE WILD christmas break cuz my mom n fam start call me ELFYWOLFY since i help em wrappin presents that why call me ELFYWOLFY GRRRRRRRR anyway TWEETYBIRD sit on green furniture chair not metal chair hurt her so that one furniture chair more comfy she rest alot me, my friend and TWEETYBIRD's bf doin anythin what she needs. later TWEETYBIRD leavin with her bf after done play games cuz painfully, so decide go home rest more. TWEETYBIRD doin ok but still very painfully glad see TWEETYBIRD, also TWEETYBIRD say will see dr tmw morn for dr to check up on her stomach see how it goes. she thought today no it was tmw morn. i will let u know more update OOPS forgot add TWEETYBIRD, TB'S bf and me won bingo game all of us 2 each. we have good time winkz

TWEETYBIRD take it easy pls rest more don't be stubborn walk ard tsk tsk haha let ur bf doin anythin for u ok :hug:

Last edited:
LOL farout of tania to give u a tshirt.. lmao.. heheheh. im sure it look cute on ya.. ;) anyhow i am glad to hear Tweetybird is doing ok and hanging in there.. rest and take it easy, girl! :hug:

thank you for updating us on more news about our sweet Tweety! hehehe :D

SURE ur welcum anytime Gingerbread yeppie me n my friend also TB'S bf make sure tania rest not let her do anythin winkz :)

Back