I wanna tell ya'll about TWEETYBIRD

TWEETYBIRD just inform me recently what s up at dr to check up oh no *sighs* dr say she has bad infection spread over where surgery is, so dr decide put iv and antibodic 2 times and dr say if not better by tmw she has to stay in hospital. Oh no hope TWEETYBIRD get well soon.Let me show u pics of this infection spread where surgery is.....

TWEETYBIRD let's hope get recovery well soon, not get worse infection. u're in my prayer and thought PLS take it easy n rest alot pretty pls :hug: sis

Attachments

• Photo33.jpg
    Photo33.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 29
  • Photo32.jpg
    Photo32.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 25
DAMNIT!!! Infection?! :pissed: at the infection! I hope no more f*cking problem!!! UGH!!

I hope she get better SOON! As speak of that I am talking to her on text. She said she is high from IV. So I hope the infection GO AWAY! SHOO SHOO!!

Dr said lay down only and cannot sit up cuz if she sit up, more pressure where the infection wound is at. :(

We miss you Tweetybirdie!!! :hug: Come back soon!!! We miss your sense of humors! :giggle:

TWEETYBIRD just inform me recently what s up at dr to check up oh no *sighs* dr say she has bad infection spread over where surgery is, so dr decide put iv and antibodic 2 times and dr say if not better by tmw she has to stay in hospital. Oh no hope TWEETYBIRD get well soon.Let me show u pics of this infection spread where surgery is.....

TWEETYBIRD let's hope get recovery well soon, not get worse infection. u're in my prayer and thought PLS take it easy n rest alot pretty pls :hug: sis

Oh no sorry to hear and hope everything will goes to be well for Tweetybird in real soon. she is now in the right place they sure will take care of her.
Get well soon Tweetybird. :hug:

made me wonder if it is spider bite??? what if it was not cyst??

didnt dr give tania antibiotics when she get out of hospital?? when i had surgery.. dr gave me antibiotics to fight infection in case to prevent any from forming.. look like the dr is lousy.. :(

poor tania.. rest and take it easy girl! we miss you! :( hugs!

made me wonder if it is spider bite??? what if it was not cyst??

didnt dr give tania antibiotics when she get out of hospital?? when i had surgery.. dr gave me antibiotics to fight infection in case to prevent any from forming.. look like the dr is lousy.. :(

poor tania.. rest and take it easy girl! we miss you! :( hugs!

GINBERBREAD it not spider bite it called tiny hair cyst yes they did give her iv n antibodic before go home AFTER surgery also today again cuz infection gettin bad so dr told her need rest for 2 days that why see if not gettin better by tmw so has to stay in hosp

ok making sure that dr did give tania antibiotics.. but guess its not enough...

Ow! It looks pretty bad, she needs to go back to the er room and get something for it, instead of waiting by tomorrow in my opinion. Because it's going to get worst before it gets better. Hope she will get some treatments for it today asap! ;)

RE-READ WHAT WOLFY SAID? SHE IS BACK IN ER TO CHECK THE WOUNDS. And the dr said infection. So dr gave her more IV and that make her sleepy and high.

As right now she is sleeping. She will text me back when she is up.

Ow! It looks pretty bad, she needs to go back to the er room and get something for it, instead of waiting by tomorrow in my opinion. Because it's going to get worst before it gets better. Hope she will get some treatments for it today asap! ;)

Hey ya'll I went join with my friend to go over Deaf Christmas Party. TWEETYBIRD suppose help decoration xmas stuff at party but she can't since recently surgery so my friend is helpin decoration with all another staff till later TWEETYBIRD and her bf show up at party, we huggin but TWEETYBIRD say still painfully, but wanna come, don't wanna miss fun at party. GRRRRRRRRR TWEETYBIRD give me present i puzzled open the bag farout i laughed. she got me shirt of elf it say ELVES GONE WILD christmas break cuz my mom n fam start call me ELFYWOLFY since i help em wrappin presents that why call me ELFYWOLFY GRRRRRRRR anyway TWEETYBIRD sit on green furniture chair not metal chair hurt her so that one furniture chair more comfy she rest alot me, my friend and TWEETYBIRD's bf doin anythin what she needs. later TWEETYBIRD leavin with her bf after done play games cuz painfully, so decide go home rest more. TWEETYBIRD doin ok but still very painfully glad see TWEETYBIRD, also TWEETYBIRD say will see dr tmw morn for dr to check up on her stomach see how it goes. she thought today no it was tmw morn. i will let u know more update OOPS forgot add TWEETYBIRD, TB'S bf and me won bingo game all of us 2 each. we have good time winkz

TWEETYBIRD take it easy pls rest more don't be stubborn walk ard tsk tsk haha let ur bf doin anythin for u ok :hug:

:rofl: good one that sista TB present to you it's soo cute!

ohhhh TWEETYBIRD was at hosp for dr checkup today that why dr saw where surgery see how it goes. but find out bad infection that why dr just give her iv and antibodics twice she just got back home and take nap cuz she get high from med again that why dr say if not better by tmw has to go back hosp to stay there sorry if not explain clearly :)

I was wondering how long sista TB will stay in hopstial??? and All of us miss her lotts since happen to her right now *sigh* hope will be recovery get well :hug: pls hang in there Thanks let me know about her's health ElfPW

ohhhh TWEETYBIRD was at hosp for dr checkup today that why dr saw where surgery see how it goes. but find out bad infection that why dr just give her iv and antibodics twice she just got back home and take nap cuz she get high from med again that why dr say if not better by tmw has to go back hosp to stay there sorry if not explain clearly :)

I got it now hun, she was in the hospital today, and now back home. Thanks for explaining it. :hug: Hope that she'll feel better soon and won't have to go back again. *keeping fingers cross* ;)

:rofl: good one that sista TB present to you it's soo cute!

yes all my friendz laugh say it suit me cuz elf look like me cuz i love sunglasses, love wear short n muscly also drink rootbeer pftttttty at em here pic

Attachments

• Picture 25.jpg
    Picture 25.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 13
I got it now hun, she was in the hospital today, and now back home. Thanks for explaining it. :hug: Hope that she'll feel better soon and won't have to go back again. *keeping fingers cross* ;)

yes me too hope not go back hosp *cross fingers* shoo infection away :)

yes all my friendz laugh say it suit me cuz elf look like me cuz i love sunglasses, love wear short n muscly also drink rootbeer pftttttty at em here pic

Haha and *pssttt you miss my last msg about how long she will be stay in hopstail?*

Lol! cute, I love rootbeer too even those old fashion rootbeer. I like the gift that Tweetybirdie got for you. ;)

Lol! cute, I love rootbeer too even those old fashion rootbeer. I like the gift that Tweetybirdie got for you. ;)

OHHHH u like rb too let s join to have rb float :cheers:

TWEETYBIRD take rest nap since she still high will ck on her i told her pls page me when need me while her bf go work at 2 pm :)

Infection? it looks more like a rash.... are you talking about the redness ?...

I do hope she's doing better....please do keep us update Punky

Back