I wanna tell ya'll about TWEETYBIRD

Get well dear! :)
hang in there and get better.. let BF help you! hehe..

huggs.
:)

TweetyBird, I hope ya get well.

Sorry to hear, but it is comfort to know your man taking care of you, thats wonderful.

Get well soon Tweetybird

Is that spider bite????

Hope Tweetybird get well!!

Nope, it is the cat biting her !!

PHOENIX_EATING_TWEETY_BIRD.jpg

Recovery speed up !!!

Hi TB,
Glad to hear you got your health problem dealt with promptly. Hope you're getting plenty of rest and that you're healing alright.
Cheers

Nope, it is the cat biting her !!

PHOENIX_EATING_TWEETY_BIRD.jpg

Recovery speed up !!!

HAHA farout oh no ur cat look like my cat auburn tsk tsk they re trouble attack TWEETYBIRD HAHA it might cheer TWEETYBIRD up, but carefully laugh hurt her poor TWEETYBIRD :)

:laugh2: Yes Poor Tweety...be sure not make her laugh too hard! :lol:
HAHA farout oh no ur cat look like my cat auburn tsk tsk they re trouble attack TWEETYBIRD HAHA it might cheer TWEETYBIRD up, but carefully laugh hurt her poor TWEETYBIRD :)

Who is the beautiful sparkly red nails belongs to?

Punkywolf or Tweetybird?????

I also noticed beautiful red fingernails of TB's...very christmassy. Glad she's home now. Very funny, Kalista...about cat biting TB toy. smile

Who is the beautiful sparkly red nails belongs to?

Punkywolf or Tweetybird?????

HUH me ? ewwwwwwww no way GRRRRRRRRRRRR GROWLED no way it s TWEETYBIRD's fingernail she love go nail salon fix her nails as usual

HUH me ? ewwwwwwww no way GRRRRRRRRRRRR GROWLED no way it s TWEETYBIRD's fingernail she love go nail salon fix her nails as usual

You wouldn't admit yourself to going to beauty salon every other day to trim on your pubic. :afro:

Didn't know about this til I read this thread. hope she'll be okay and enough of the health problems!!

Back