I wanna tell ya'll about TWEETYBIRD

I'm glad she's making a recovery and will be home to spend christmas with her loved ones.

Glad to hear about her recovery progress in time
for Christmas :)

I AM BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE NURSE SAY I NEED REST LOT AND DONT DO ANYTHING AROUND... I HOPE GETTING BETTER... IT WAS AWFUL AND FIGHT HARD, BEAT THE DAMN STAPH!!!! i cant sleep last monday cuz of very very sweat and hot... now finally getting better MUCH! whew!!! Thanks punkwolfy for put posts and keep update abt me, and thanks DD too!!! also everyone, thanks for pray abt me!!!!! i miss yalll so much! :hug: :ily:

Super great !! Welcome back, TweetyBird !! I am glad you are doin' well. :D

Yay to hear that you are doing so much better! Welcome home, TweetyBird! :thumb:

tweety%20bird.jpg

Tweety%20Bird%20angel.jpg

Glad you are back!!! and take it easy dont go around too much .. stay in a rest till all full better :lol:

OH yayayayayayayayayay!!!! TB is back! You take care and dont you push yourself too much, you hear? Rest alots and take care of yourself!!! :hug:

i'm so glad ur get well, thats importance, and good thing, u stay around during holiday. what a brave lady u are., that's good to see to have you around here....

Glad to hear you're doing well, Tweety. Welcome back, girl. :)

I AM BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE NURSE SAY I NEED REST LOT AND DONT DO ANYTHING AROUND... I HOPE GETTING BETTER... IT WAS AWFUL AND FIGHT HARD, BEAT THE DAMN STAPH!!!! i cant sleep last monday cuz of very very sweat and hot... now finally getting better MUCH! whew!!! Thanks punkwolfy for put posts and keep update abt me, and thanks DD too!!! also everyone, thanks for pray abt me!!!!! i miss yalll so much! :hug: :ily:

Yayay!! welcome backkkkkkk sista TB ..and pssttt you can see my signation said *pray for sista TB* that YOU :thumb: cuz i wanna keep pray for you all time till you come backk out hella of hopistal :giggle: and pls take easy and lotts rest till ur feet back full aii *hug*

wb tweetybird here................
everyone were concern and worried you until you got back home. that great news.... but you need take a rest by doctor's orders!

Welcome back, I am glad that you are okay. Get plenty of rest and take care of yourself. Smile

Back