I wanna tell ya'll about TWEETYBIRD

I AM BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE NURSE SAY I NEED REST LOT AND DONT DO ANYTHING AROUND... I HOPE GETTING BETTER... IT WAS AWFUL AND FIGHT HARD, BEAT THE DAMN STAPH!!!! i cant sleep last monday cuz of very very sweat and hot... now finally getting better MUCH! whew!!! Thanks punkwolfy for put posts and keep update abt me, and thanks DD too!!! also everyone, thanks for pray abt me!!!!! i miss yalll so much! :hug: :ily:

UR WELCUM anytime we do care abt ya i can see all of em miss u so much and they excitin see u back in ad. i agree need rest alot if ur bf gone to work pls let me know i will come over to keep u co, i dont wanna u feel left out without any help while ur bf gone to work ;) :hug:

WELCOME BACK!!!!!! Keep your feet up and rest a lot and drink a lot of water.. You will get better!!!

I'm so glad you are better, Tweetybird!!!!!!! Rest up alotttt and don't do much...know it's hard cuz of christmas and new years eve. Drink plenty fluid, etc. Hugs!!!

WELCOME BACK, TANIA!!! I miss ya and your funny comments in AD.. grrr.. now listen to dr and take it easy! I am glad you are home for Christmas! :) :) :hug:

WOW, Welcome back Tweetybirdiee it's sooo good hearing from you, glad you're back home before Christmas, now you will be able to celebrate Christmas at home....Take easy and get prenty of rest, call me and I'll bring over some special tweetybird soup!! :giggle:

:hug: Again WELCOME BACK!!!! psst? you made it home just in time for the prizes tonight at 8 pm here in Alldeaf, now now don't even think of beating me again this year tsk tsk :giggle:

WOW, Welcome back Tweetybirdiee it's sooo good hearing from you, glad you're back home before Christmas, now you will be able to celebrate Christmas at home....Take easy and get prenty of rest, call me and I'll bring over some special tweetybird soup!! :giggle:

:hug: Again WELCOME BACK!!!! psst? you made it home just in time for the prizes tonight at 8 pm here in Alldeaf, now now don't even think of beating me again this year tsk tsk :giggle:

hahah wait n see what happen... we can race for that girl :giggle:

Welcome back Tweetybird! Good to see you back and in one piece, take care of yourself and get plenty of rest, and enjoy the holiday season, Christmas is coming up on Monday! Aren't you're lucky you get to celebrate Christmas this year, better than having it at the hospital, nobody would want that. :hug:

HERE TWEETYBIRD happy singin christmas song she is more merrier christmas spirit :lol: she page me with that pic, think perfect suit her she is TWEETBIRD SHHHHHH she didnt know i m gonna post this pic :rofl: *evil grin* :whistle: OFC she excitin be home for xmas ;)

Attachments

• tweetybird.jpg
    tweetybird.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Welcome back tweetybird! Have a plenty of rest and drink plenty of water too to keep yourself healthy. ;)

HERE TWEETYBIRD happy singin christmas song she is more merrier christmas spirit :lol: she page me with that pic, think perfect suit her she is TWEETBIRD SHHHHHH she didnt know i m gonna post this pic :rofl: *evil grin* :whistle: OFC she excitin be home for xmas ;)

DAMN YOU!!!! i will going get ur moonass for that!!! gee! :eek3:

Back