How Do You Count Cash?

I count mine at the end of the video. Once in a while I count just like the first oe.

I do count like last video, it's american count, lol.

Sometime, I do count like Turkey/Pakistan when cashes are larger.

Cha-Ching - I count like a godo canadian should!! like the end of the video...

Probably the American way...or holding it like it's in the wallet and count it in-between. So that I don't show my cash so openly especially after I got it from ATM and counting it in my vehicle.

I count the American way.

The other methods look interesting. I'll have to try those out. Who knows, I might end up doing those later on.

Hmm... I wonder if the government uses this to keep track of who the bank customers are.

*customer enters bank*

*customer walks up to teller*

*customer asks for $1,000 in twenties*

*teller hands customer $1,000 in twenties*

*customers begins counting money in Afghanistan way*

Teller: OMG! It's a terrorist! Run for your lives!

Of course, you do count your cash. I was simply asking HOW you count your cash.

whatevers money! but my parents give me of $5,$10,$20 sometimes my dad give me real $100.00 dollars on my birthday and christmas but my mom give me allowances least $20 or real $20 between

You get allowances from your parents??? You're 26 yrs old???

Oh by the way ... VamPyroX asked HOW do you count the money. Just like the video clip on post #1 show different way to count money.

whatevers money! but my parents give me of $5,$10,$20 sometimes my dad give me real $100.00 dollars on my birthday and christmas but my mom give me allowances least $20 or real $20 between

Oh boy...

You get allowances from your parents??? You're 26 yrs old???

Oh by the way ... VamPyroX asked HOW do you count the money. Just like the video clip on post #1 show different way to count money.

In other hands, regards to this topic. How I count my money? I do the American way, which is just the same as Australians do. :) (Easy)

I count money as the American way ;)

I do my own way.

I put bills in my back of pocket and pat my ass to see how much I have.

awesome, interesting video... I count cash as american's way

Back