How Do You Count Cash?

if credit card is down at restaurant or fast-food, you're out of luck!!!

well... it happen to me few time.
:werd:

Me too.

One time, I went to a restaurant with my girlfriend. When my check came, I used my credit card as usual. They said it was no good. I had used that same credit card at that same restaurant for a long time, but this time... it didn't work. Luckily, I barely had enough cash to cover it.

I checked with that credit card company and they said that my credit card was good. Either the manager was swiping it wrong, or the information was not being processed right. :(

I count my cash the way the Asian countries do, but if Im in a hurry I do it the English way. ;)

europe way, but this movie was wrong. I saw america way was right, it is the same way in europe. :)

I do count my cash as a American way.

:werd:

Me too.

One time, I went to a restaurant with my girlfriend. When my check came, I used my credit card as usual. They said it was no good. I had used that same credit card at that same restaurant for a long time, but this time... it didn't work. Luckily, I barely had enough cash to cover it.

I checked with that credit card company and they said that my credit card was good. Either the manager was swiping it wrong, or the information was not being processed right. :(

Or it could be something wrong with their machine. It happened to me when I went to get food at the grogery store. I was told it was declined. I went HUH??? So I had to use the atm machine and of course it charged me the damn fee.

I count US way. :) But normally I use debit card ! I never used cheques even.

Back