How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my coffee...sat down...10 deep breaths....seems the Cat got ahold of the Cable remote....TV's working fine...cancelled Comcast Tech to come over....We brought the Bike inside...friend's TV is out too, but they have Satellite....and they have 2 Cats...:giggle:

I came home one day to find the TV on. I concluded one of the cats stepped or sat on the remote.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Feeling especially down today, I'm at a very low point and I'm freezing because they won't turn the damn AC off in this building. I decided to finally pour my heart out to someone I love, the only person in this world I've ever felt anything for and she had told me before she had feelings for me, but the response I received was a 'let's be friends' and she said it twice.

Why is it if you like someone or in this case like so strongly you can classify it as love, nobody ever shares your feelings in return, ever. From basic friendship to something that transcends being friends, nobody ever wants to know you or be around you, nobody ever returns your feelings.

To make it worse, after having that conversation with the person, that you've known for some time, you go take a test, get a perfect score, get told how rare it is for anyone to get a perfect score on it, feel nothing about that and then meet with a person who will be your instructor and them ask you about friends and you tell them you have none, but somehow they want you to explain to them why you have no friends.

Then after that, she goes on a rant about the difficulty of the course and makes it sound so hard, nobody could possibly finish it and generally just leaves you feeling entirely worthless.

I just wish I were actually able to function in this world, but it just doesn't seem like it's possible, no matter how hard I try. Sorry to bring everyone down, but it's how I feel, it's bothering me having nobody to share it with and I'd post good feelings, if I ever had them.

You have to find a way to like/love yourself before you can expect someone to love you back. You don't like yourself....how do you expect others to.

You need to concentrate on the positive things in your life. Do some volunteer work with children cancer patients, animal shelters etc. Sounds like a simple step but it will make a huge difference when you concentrate on someone other then yourself. Plus you will get to meet all kinds of new people.

I really do hope you find your way and can be happy one day.

Already made up 4 snow days and this is the 5th one today. Still have 5 more to go. I am just so ready to be finished with this school year. The weather isn't helping.

I am now into year four of complex sleep apnea. If there was a scoreboard on it I am losing right now. Whoa. I do not dare let it win.

Feeling irritated..... rode my bike yesterday, and woke up this morning feeling sore and stiff. It was the first time I had ridden long distance in nearly 8 months, and I'm supposed to stay off the knee and let it rest, but nope.

Feeling irritated..... rode my bike yesterday, and woke up this morning feeling sore and stiff. It was the first time I had ridden long distance in nearly 8 months, and I'm supposed to stay off the knee and let it rest, but nope.

Getting old, it happens to all of us.

Crappy.. aside from other personal stuff I will not divulge here, dealing with a cyst-- seems that it is on its way to getting infected again (Last time was 8 years ago the week before I started a new job..yuck)- and is getting bigger (or it looks like it is). Never had much of a problem- it's been there for over 20 years at least aside from 8 years ago. Guess now is as good a time as any to get it removed.

Blech. Plus I found out some information that I wasn't happy about but kind of suspected. Hm Okay.. moving on- I know what to do/not do etc now.

I have problem bad heache lol..hmm it routines... not good.. crappy.!

It's been more than a week, and my bp is still low.

Old and sore ... watching TMNT with kids and man has that changed since I was a kid, add to having boiling water splash onto me brought the pain. Luckily I was wearing loose clothing, so when I noticed what was happening I bent forward and my feet go the worst of it; by then the water cooled enough to not truly hurt me. So, I am feeling old and sore :)

Feeling so sore and sleepy. One hour of Zumba and 30 mins of swimming laps this evening at the gym.

Normal for me, even with bp meds, is in the 130's. This week, without bp meds, it's been 96-122, but mostly 102-108 range. Lower number has been lower than normal, too. Pulse number stays up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back