How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should have said it in the earlier post but I was also in the midst of something else.

I my reason is that if you site that link in a complaint they may not believe you because of a virus problem report. It does not make any difference if the information is correct or not if the source is suspect.

I'm not using it to make a complaint. I was using it as a source for my letter I wrote a few hours ago.

Anyways, I am feeling jubilant, as they are FINALLY fixing the broken water pipe. They will be done at the end of the day. So looking forward to getting a warm shower before long.

Also amended my letter to management to match what problems I am still dealing with-- the CO2/Fire Alarm and the bug problems. I intend to get the letter printed today, and sent hopefully soon.

Last edited:
I just come back from hospital put in another caste pain been awful...be warned it was txing on small phone that made it so bad.

tired, irritated/cranky. plus my eyes are all itchy/irritated from allergies. AUGH!

Feeling good. Took Marley on a long walk today, gave her a bath and now she is all bundled up next to me.

really grouchy! didn't get any better in ASL class tonight, I was just too irritated. Plus the fact one student thought it was a smart idea to microwave a bag of microwaveable popcorn DURING class (while some students were still finishing their quizzes). Oh god, the smell! AUGH!

Here's to hoping Supernatural and leftover spaghetti will cheer me up some. I'm even going to hit up the Garfield thread, Garfield's usually pretty good at putting a smile on my face.

I am feeling fine enjoy my Friday off :)

I am relieved the weekend is almost here. This week has been one very rough week, and I'm hoping the weekend goes far better than this week has. And I hope next week will go much, much better.

Feeling sad. Found out yesterday that a friend of our's at church died suddenly Wednesday night. He was younger than us, and had a wife, two teenage daughters, and a frail elderly mother at home. He was just enjoying an evening at home with his family when he started feeling ill, then had a massive heart attack. He was dead before the ambulance arrived. His wife is a nurse, so I'm sure she knew what to do but he couldn't be revived. :(

Feeling sad. Found out yesterday that a friend of our's at church died suddenly Wednesday night. He was younger than us, and had a wife, two teenage daughters, and a frail elderly mother at home. He was just enjoying an evening at home with his family when he started feeling ill, then had a massive heart attack. He was dead before the ambulance arrived. His wife is a nurse, so I'm sure she knew what to do but he couldn't be revived. :(

So sorry to read that, Reba, condolences to you and the family of the deceased.

So sorry to read that, Reba, condolences to you and the family of the deceased.
Thank you. I feel very bad for the family. They've been thru a lot in the past year. There have been other deaths and serious and terminal illnesses, work layoffs, and injuries in the extended family. They are all members of our church, so we are close to them. Thru it all, the whole family has been a sweet testimony of grace under pressure.

Send my condolences to you and the church. Keep your eyes on Jesus and He give give you strength and comfort. Many blessings ahead of you hang in there

I'm feeling much more cheerful, after an excellent weekend, which went far better than my week went. :) Maybe that bad week was a blessing in disguise. Who knows? The positive is that my weekend went a whole lot better, and my mood is good. That's what's important. :D :thumb:

Thank you. I feel very bad for the family. They've been thru a lot in the past year. There have been other deaths and serious and terminal illnesses, work layoffs, and injuries in the extended family. They are all members of our church, so we are close to them. Thru it all, the whole family has been a sweet testimony of grace under pressure.

I just saw this tonight and I am sorry to hear this too. :hug:

feeling well-rested. woke up at 6am because I fell asleep pretty early last night. came home from rock climbing.. fixing my bike... and then ate my leftover from lunch... drank some beer (Presidente) and sprite together (a popular mix in DR)... and then passed out.

feeling...erm....annoyed. but that's okay. I am still unemployed so need to find something to fill my time in between looking for jobs

feeling...erm....annoyed. but that's okay. I am still unemployed so need to find something to fill my time in between looking for jobs

I'm unemployed too because my contract ended few weeks ago. I'm relieved. I'm taking 2-3 months vacation and then get back to work.

what I do with my time is rock climbing, hanging out with friends, photography, coursera, spending quality time with my dog, reading books, catching up on tv series, and studying for GRE.

I'm unemployed too because my contract ended few weeks ago. I'm relieved. I'm taking 2-3 months vacation and then get back to work.

what I do with my time is rock climbing, hanging out with friends, photography, coursera, spending quality time with my dog, reading books, catching up on tv series, and studying for GRE.

LOL I have NOTHING to do. all my friends work and I have no money

Lissa-

try looking for volunteer work- some you can do from home if you want. I am also unemployed err.. for a while now; am doing volunteer work twice a week- as I have to drive there so need to watch my gas consumption. Definitely looks good on a resume.

Here's the site I used (there are others out there)-
Volunteer Match

great! I slept in, no more worrying about math since I'm done with that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back