How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going on a winter hibernation "technically" so here I am! :).

Feeling good. Decided to take my mom out for lunch today. She has been pretty down since her best friend passed away. Had a nice lunch downtown near the river. Wish it was a little cooler out.

Feeling thankful that I went shopping the day before, and grabbed hot choclate. Had a hunch I might need it, and sure enough, I do. :)

Boring-gif.gif

Feeling excited, my daughter who lives in Dublin Ireland is coming to visit us on Dec. 14th for two weeks. It's been about 1&1/2 years and I miss her so so so much.

If health and finances are good next year I really want to go visit her in Ireland. I will have to travel by myself because my hubby has no desire to see Ireland. It's normally cold and wet. Also want to go see Germany and London. I've never been even though all of my extended relatives live Ireland. I hope I can do it.

I feel horrible because I have a chest infection and high fever after breathing in stomach acid in my sleep 6 days ago but I'm happy that I went to Auslan class and met a really cool new friend who is on the autistic spectrum so understands some of what I struggle with my autism.

be careful inhaling stomach acid can often do cause pneumonia, go hospital tell them what happen as potential serious situation

Feeling good and chipper...up at 6:30AM....worked on my patio and plants...getting the long table outside cleaned & ready for T'ksgiving dinner...hope it doesn't rain but weather is supposed to be lots cooler this w/end.

I feel horrible because I have a chest infection and high fever after breathing in stomach acid in my sleep 6 days ago
I hope you're getting good treatment for that, and will recover soon.

but I'm happy that I went to Auslan class and met a really cool new friend who is on the autistic spectrum so understands some of what I struggle with my autism.
*Like*

I went to the Winchester House in California, and it was a trip There where stairways that lead to no where .

stollznow-winchester-stairs.jpg

I want to go to the Winchester house! Just for the fun of it.

right now I'm feeling hungry! let's have some lunch.

I want to go to the Winchester house! Just for the fun of it.

right now I'm feeling hungry! let's have some lunch.

I use to live about 1/2 a mile from the Winchester Mystery House. If we were misbehaving my dad use to joke that he was going to drop us off there. I haven't been in many many years but it was pretty interesting to visit back then.

Not sure about now, but back then everything was roped off so you could not actually just walk up a flight of stairs etc. You had to go with a tour guide.

be careful inhaling stomach acid can often do cause pneumonia, go hospital tell them what happen as potential serious situation

I saw a doctor on Wednesday and he gave me antibiotics so I'm hoping they will start working soon.

I got a chicken pot pie and a side of coleslaw from KFC, that was my lunch.

I had not eat a chicken pot pie in a long time. I am not sure if I still like them. I really do not like the creamy filling , I wish the filling was difference .

I am feeling chipper today, and feeling real good. Also feel good about how this week has gone, despite how things came to be. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back