How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm feeling better today. Had bad pains in lower back yesterday. Went to clinic to see if I had kidney stones or infection. Dr thinks kidney stone based on urinalysis etc. Pain subsided today but got to go back for follow up.

Dystonia pain at an extremely high level today. Sadly it's spreading, now in between all my ribs on the right side, shoulder blade, up my neck, causing eye twitch and my hip. BUT...I still beat yesterdays fitbit scores with over 6000 steps. I didn't think I could do it but I did so I am very happy. Even though I'm in a lot of pain I did what I wanted to do and that makes me happy.

Gee ,I hope you're not getting all black & blue from the hugs you're getting. :giggle:

I'm feeling very well-rested, and after yesterday, I needed that. I'm feeling full of energy, and feel like I can do things all day.

I own so many ice packs. I probably should take a day off from my walking but I just can't do it. The knee I broke a few years back, that knee swells up big time.

Do you wear knee braces for extra support ? My left knee is swollen up from an auto accident in had in 1950 , a car ran over my left leg . My knee made cracking and popping sounds when I sit or get up. Old injuries sometime get worst as we get older. :(

Feeling good....my kitchen is clean (with family help)...so I woke up to see it looking so good!....thinking of going shopping later today if the crowds don't trample over me....Now it's time for left-overs....and no more cooking for a few days.

I am fine, thanks for asking !
How are you, RR ? been trampled yet ? :)

Fuzzy

Frustrated..... have had a splitting headache for most of the day, but here's the odd thing-- it's concerated in my apartment unit only, but when I step outside my unit, that same splitting headache goes way down to almost nothing. That leads me to believe something isn't quite right where I'm at, but exactly what, I do not know.

I am feeling excited about Christmas Parade and setting up my mom's Christmas tree tomorrow night. I will set up my own Tree on Monday when I get home.

Grateful for good neighbors. My neighbor, who has helped me a lot over the years, is paying for the kids next door to him to mow the rest of the leaves on my front lawn. He hired them to do his lawn today because his mower had died and decided to pay them to do mine. They'll be over tomorrow morning.

BTW, most of the leaves are from his 3 50+ year old oaks. And the other oaks along that side of the street.

I'm unemployed too because my contract ended few weeks ago. I'm relieved. I'm taking 2-3 months vacation and then get back to work.

what I do with my time is rock climbing, hanging out with friends, photography, coursera, spending quality time with my dog, reading books, catching up on tv series, and studying for GRE.

Thinking about going back to school?

Frustrated..... have had a splitting headache for most of the day, but here's the odd thing-- it's concerated in my apartment unit only, but when I step outside my unit, that same splitting headache goes way down to almost nothing. That leads me to believe something isn't quite right where I'm at, but exactly what, I do not know.

Has your apartment been sprayed for cockroaches again? If could be from that . You should ask if anything spraying been while you where out .

Has your apartment been sprayed for cockroaches again? If could be from that . You should ask if anything spraying been while you where out .

Don't know, but it's entirely possible, because the last several days I've not seen any cockroaches, after catching a baby lavre cockroach the other day (it was completely white, and not yet an adult).

Don't know, but it's entirely possible, because the last several days I've not seen any cockroaches, after catching a baby lavre cockroach the other day (it was completely white, and not yet an adult).

Yucky! Damn I hate cockroaches . Can you open the window in your room for a little bit to air it out ? Or will an alarm go off??

Yucky! Damn I hate cockroaches . Can you open the window in your room for a little bit to air it out ? Or will an alarm go off??

I could, but with nighttime temps dropping into the 20's and 30's, I do not want to risk getting sick. Anyhow, I have plans to leave the place soon, because I have another place I'm eyeing, and it is in a very good location (It's just off of Berywn, and near multiple CTA buses and the Red Line, so perfect).

I could, but with nighttime temps dropping into the 20's and 30's, I do not want to risk getting sick. Anyhow, I have plans to leave the place soon, because I have another place I'm eyeing, and it is in a very good location (It's just off of Berywn, and near multiple CTA buses and the Red Line, so perfect).

I hope you can get the new place fast. it sound like a nightmare at the place you have now.

I hope you can get the new place fast. it sound like a nightmare at the place you have now.

I'm hoping to be in by the 15th. That's my thinking, anyways. Needs to be done on a non-holiday, and during regular business hours. I was supposed to go on Wednesday, but my interpreter isn't available that afternoon, so I may go at it alone.

Productive. Cleaned my apt it looks and smells good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back