How are you feeling about President Obama?

How are you feeling?

• I'm VERY HAPPY!!!!!! GOBAMA!!!!

Votes: 26 76.5%
  • I'm disappointed. I accepted it and let move on! :)

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • I'm not happy for President Obama!

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know what is "CHANGE WE NEED" and "CHANGE WE BELIEVE" mean? Please explain here.

"Change We Need" represents a myriad of ideas including strengthening our economy, empowering people to find and keep jobs, improving our respectability and standing among nations, decreasing discrimination that takes place against people with disabilities, the elderly and minorities, keeping jobs here in the United States, making college more affordable to students, decreasing taxes to the middle class and changing what it means to be an American in the 21st Century.

"Change We Need" represents a myriad of ideas including strengthening our economy, empowering people to find and keep jobs, improving our respectability and standing among nations, decreasing discrimination that takes place against people with disabilities, the elderly and minorities, keeping jobs here in the United States, making college more affordable to students, decreasing taxes to the middle class and changing what it means to be an American in the 21st Century.

Really? Can you believe in him? Do you think he is very smart man? I'm the middle class. I never go to college. But my husband is a college student. What do you think what I will do my own small business? But I need get GED to forget about PAST and forgave to deaf school. I'm move on and get GED. What do you think what Obama's plan for college students?

Really? Can you believe in him? Do you think he is very smart man? I'm the middle class. I never go to college. But my husband is a college student. What do you think what I will do my own small business? But I need get GED to forget about PAST and forgave to deaf school. I'm move on and get GED. What do you think what Obama's plan for college students?

Yes, I strongly believe in Obama and what he can do for America. I believe he is an extremely intelligent man who will do everything possible to bring America out of the deep, dark, black hole it has been in over the past 8 years.

If you read Obama's website at:

Welcome to Obama for America

you can find out more about his policies concerning education and college students.

Good post!

And please add.....pay off the deficit.

im so happy for Obama become president of usa but im feel good than Mccain!

He's not President yet, so I can't judge anything that he has done as President. I'm not optimistic about his upcoming administration unless he some how "sees the light" before he's sworn in. Miracles are possible however, and I will continue praying that God will have mercy on us despite the election results.

He's not President yet, so I can't judge anything that he has done as President. I'm not optimistic about his upcoming administration unless he some how "sees the light" before he's sworn in. Miracles are possible however, and I will continue praying that God will have mercy on us despite the election results.

Sees the light? What do you consider "seeing the light"?

Error of his ways? Is he a sinner to you or something?
His political philosophy and voting record show the error of his thinking and actions. It's not too late for him to change, and I hope that he does.

That he will see the error of his ways, and change direction.

I hope and pray he doesn't. It is the direction that he is headed that got him elected.

That he will see the error of his ways, and change direction.

Wow! And you talk about me criticizing Palin... :roll:

"Error of his ways?" According to news reports, the Obama campaign was the best run ever in American history.

Wow! And you talk about me criticizing Palin... :roll:

"Error of his ways?" According to news reports, the Obama campaign was the best run ever in American history.
The campaign is over. I'm not talking about campaign management.

Palin lost the election, remember? She's gone from the scene, out of here.

Obama will be our President for the next four years. That's what is important. His voting record and his speeches show the direction he has planned for those next four years. That's the direction that needs to change.

The campaign is over. I'm not talking about campaign management.

Palin lost the election, remember? She's gone from the scene, out of here.

Obama will be our President for the next four years. That's what is important. His voting record and his speeches show the direction he has planned for those next four years. That's the direction that needs to change.

Evidently, a majority of Americans disagree with you.

Prediction: Congressional Dems will bicker among each other on settling on a compromise to determine what legislation Obama will sign into law.

Prediction: Congressional Dems will bicker among each other on settling on a compromise to determine what legislation Obama will sign into law.

Thank you, Kreskin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back