How are you feeling about President Obama?

How are you feeling?

• I'm VERY HAPPY!!!!!! GOBAMA!!!!

Votes: 26 76.5%
  • I'm disappointed. I accepted it and let move on! :)

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • I'm not happy for President Obama!

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously, the connection eluded you.

No it didn't, might sound like "Kreskin", but I am not this individual. The way you word your posts would lead me to say the same about you, but I know damn well you aren't them. Like to start shit, don't you? LOL

No it didn't, might sound like "Kreskin", but I am not this individual. The way you word your posts would lead me to say the same about you, but I know damn well you aren't them. Like to start shit, don't you? LOL

Yep, just as I thought, the connection eluded you.:lol:

Yep, just as I thought, the connection eluded you.:lol:

Do you speak English? If you just mention "connection", it's generally assumed anything is connected. So, the connection to this individual you assumed had you eluded as you are still asking the question honey.

Do you speak English? If you just mention "connection", it's generally assumed anything is connected. So, the connection to this individual you assumed had you eluded as you are still asking the question honey.

Firstly, please refrain from patronizing me with your "dears" and your "honeys".
Secondly, I speak English quite well, thank you, as well as ASL.

Thirdly, you obviously do not know to whom "Kreskin" refers, and therefore, have been completely incapable of getting the connection between your comments and the name I chose. Therefore, the connection has eluded, and continues to elude you.

Hey guys! Please don't talk about Sarah Palin on my thread. Will you stop bashing on other POV please? Stay on TOPIC please! :ty:

Firstly, please refrain from patronizing me with your "dears" and your "honeys".
Secondly, I speak English quite well, thank you, as well as ASL.

Thirdly, you obviously do not know to whom "Kreskin" refers, and therefore, have been completely incapable of getting the connection between your comments and the name I chose. Therefore, the connection has eluded, and continues to elude you.

That's where you're wrong, It was not a quote. By the way, are you really female? You once had a male shown in your avatar, that makes you pretty indecisive. Oooh, want me to quote someone on that too? :roll:

That's where you're wrong, It was not a quote. By the way, are you really female? You once had a male shown in your avatar, that makes you pretty indecisive. Oooh, want me to quote someone on that too? :roll:

S.O.B. - please give it up. You're unnecessarily causing flame war. The longer you continue to flame, the lower your age is. Do you want to get a ban or something? :roll:

On another note, I got an email from my father today and he was not too happy about Obama winning the election. He said "Oh great, We have a n***** for a president". I was just about outraged at him and I sent him a reply basically telling him off for that comment because it was uncalled for.

:eek3: that what ur dad said this word can i *slap ur dad* ?

One thing i m soo happy that Obama is finally won! and will be frist time black president :dance2:

Are you smoking crack? I said absolutely nothing about a quote. Nor have I ever shown a male in my avatar. And, once again, you have totally failed to get the connection. It went right over your head. Google is your friend. Perhaps that can assist you in deciphering the meaning.

S.O.B. - please give it up. You're unnecessarily causing flame war. The longer you continue to flame, the lower your age is. Do you want to get a ban or something? :roll:

She would not get to the point, just senseless statements meant to do what you mentioned. BTW, I initially made a statement only, she started the "mutual unreasoning" after. I'm through with this post. Since when are we required to know certain individuals? LOL

Are you smoking crack? I said absolutely nothing about a quote. Nor have I ever shown a male in my avatar. And, once again, you have totally failed to get the connection. It went right over your head. Google is your friend. Perhaps that can assist you in deciphering the meaning.

I think SOB might confuse with yours as jiro's, maybe? Since SOB is new here.

Hey Moderator, Please :locked: my thread. They talked about topic off. Thank you!

I think SOB might confuse with yours as jiro's, maybe? Since SOB is new here.

oh god.... STILL? even seasoned AD'ers still get confused!

Finally, a sane mind. Thank You. My apologies to Pinky.

So, you were confused.:roll: Perhaps you could check the user name a little more carefully next time. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back