How are you feeling about President Obama?

How are you feeling?

• I'm VERY HAPPY!!!!!! GOBAMA!!!!

Votes: 26 76.5%
  • I'm disappointed. I accepted it and let move on! :)

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • I'm not happy for President Obama!

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do I feeling about Obama won at election? Beauuuuttttiiiiifffffuuuullllllllllllll :D

Yes, I strongly believe that President Obama will prove to be one of the greatest Presidents in American history!!!

What if it turn out be so disappointment? That would be terrible. heh

I'm honest with you. I was disappointed. I accepted for Obama WINS! :)

Yes, I understand how you feel. I had the same feeling as you after learn that Bush won at 2nd Election against Kerry... I accept the fact and move on like what you did here. It´s positive...

Same here. I'm impressed about McCain's speech too. He is honoring for Obama's first black president in history. McCain admitted make mistake for pick a wrong running mate for VP. It's too late now. I am hope for Obama can find a problem the solve with hamas and al qaeda to make a peacemaker from enemies.

Yes, me too.

I read your response post to Sunshinelady. I would like to explain you about Military. Yes, President Election Obama support all Military to defend against terrorists. Yes, he plan to withdraw troops from Iraq within 16 months because it´s not necassary there in Iraq.

I rather be cautiously optimistic and content as long as his administration has to tackle some challenging issues such as economy, Iraq, Iran and terrorism with positive results and impacts which assure that U.S. remains strong and respectable.

Yes I can understand and agree on this but we aware that he would not do everything in once after 20th January 2009 but I beleive he would be good president. I read online newspaper this morning that East Middle are very happy about Obama. It look like that they want peace... ?

President Obama? It will not be official until he swears in on January 20th. :)

Actually, I should say President Election Obama... but to me, he is President because he won yesterday... :D

I am not american ,yet, I don't have any positive or negative feeling about
Obama . Let's see what he is gonna do in the first place .

But, you gave lot of negative on McCain. haha. Oh well, that was ugly anyway.

This was McCain´s problem for made a lot of negative himself that´s why we look down on him because of his negative attack on Obama.

I'm so happy I voted last night!

I like to think positive, but I dislike George W. Bush.

I'm glad I educated myself about President Barack Obama. :)

But, you gave lot of negative on McCain. haha. Oh well, that was ugly anyway.

Honestly, Liebling is not alone. All deafs from Europe support Barack Obama, because they felt enough for republicaner. that is problem!!! Europe have no trust with McCain, because of Bush.

all I want is a CHANGE ....

then I'll be happy.

action speaks louder than words.

Honestly, Liebling is not alone. All deafs from Europe support Barack Obama, because they felt enough for republicaner. that is problem!!! Europe have no trust with McCain, because of Bush.

I have seen everybody tried stomp on everybody who support McCain. That's not nice. lol

I don't mind anyone stomping Bush only! :lol:

It doesn't bother me at all, but it would be interestin' to see how America is goin' to change. I am hopin' that there's no civil war or revolution durin' in that 4 years after he becomes a President in January 2009. :)

It doesn't bother me at all, but it would be interestin' to see how America is goin' to change. I am hopin' that there's no civil war or revolution durin' in that 4 years after he becomes a President in January 2009. :)

:roll: FYI - there was no riot or civil unrest or revolution or civil war today or yesterday or tomorrow. Certainly not gonna happen in 2009 either.

:roll: FYI - there was no riot or civil unrest or revolution or civil war today or yesterday or tomorrow. Certainly not gonna happen in 2009 either.

I said durin' in that 4 * FOUR * years. I did not say that it is goin' to happen today or yesterday or tomorrow. Understand ? Please, read my post carefully. :ty:

I said durin' in that 4 * FOUR * years. I did not say that it is goin' to happen today or yesterday or tomorrow. Understand ? Please, read my post carefully. :ty:

Jiro's use of tomorrow, in this situation, most likely means, "never".

Like I said - Certainly not gonna happen in 2009 either. Same for during 4 years. The MILLIONS have spoken... the MAJORITY has spoken... and they picked Barack Hussein Obama. the WORLD celebrated this with great enthusiasm... I don't know why you're so freaked out... it's so silly. Please give it up and just smile a little. :dunno:

Mind you - Obama said repeatedly that the change will not be done in a year or during his term. It is long-term.

Like I said - Certainly not gonna happen in 2009 either. Same for during 4 years. The MILLIONS have spoken... the MAJORITY has spoken... and they picked Barack Hussein Obama. the WORLD celebrated this with great enthusiasm... I don't know why you're so freaked out... it's so silly. Please give it up and just smile a little. :dunno:

Mind you - Obama said repeatedly that the change will not be done in a year or during his term. It is long-term.

FYI, I am not freaked out. Alright ? I just want to say my pieces what's on my mind. That's all. :) ( Happy now that I put " smile " icon ? )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back