Did you design your profile on AllDeaf?

WHOOT! I finally now understood how do it! YAY! Now I am happy what I put it in...my favorite colors for now! :)

I already did yesterday. Few members had private messaged me asking me some questions how to customize their profile, I showed them where to go. ;)

I don't know how :(

Awww... I can help you...

Go to your User CP on top of alldeaf on the left, click it, then on the top, You'll see where it says " Your profile" there's a list where it says "edit your details", "customize profile".

Click on "customize profile" add your colors of font, size, background, etc. if you want a picture for your background, then you must upload pictures on your album from your computer which showed in the profile.

To Add people on your profile: Go back to your User CP on top of alldeaf on the left, click it, scroll down to where it says "Networking", You'll see where it says "Contacts & Friends" click that, and type in a member user's name, then press "add" then wait until that member approve you to be seen on your profile.

Any more questions feel free to ask. ;)

I have not done mine that well yet. It going to take me a few days.I can't seem to get the right colors :( and I need to get some pics.

I haven't had the chance to customize my profile but I will "fool" around with it sometime this weekend. :)

I have not done mine that well yet. It going to take me a few days.I can't seem to get the right colors :( and I need to get some pics.

You can click on preview to see the colors when you're doing your page. ;)

Yes, I just did now. I didn't realize there was customization options so I did it. Check it out if you like. I will probably change it to something different later.

Don't understand how to do pictures. But my colors are a symphony of pink and purple.

Not yet, I am too busy right now and will give it a shot when things settle down :)

I found a bug. I tried adding a friend and it won't let me add. It is stuck for some reason.

I found a bug. I tried adding a friend and it won't let me add. It is stuck for some reason.

Yes, me too. I tried to invite some ADers to be friends. I invite one AD is working but invite more is not working anymore... *scratch my head*. I am still learning how to do that and create with my artwork on my profile this weekends.

I visited ADers´s profile today. Their design are really cool!!!!

Make sure you select the friends you want to approve. Click on their checkboxes.

Yep, I did customized on my profile, my favorite theme of my transit bus company color schemes.

Back