Did you design your profile on AllDeaf?

Shoot!! My girl woke up now!! :) I will fixing it later! :D

Also question ... I want any members enter this all deaf and can see my album but not want non member to see my album .. which one I could click it? :confused:

:ty:

Album Type:
Public
Private - Only visible to contacts and moderators
Profile - Pictures used to modify your profile style

"Private - Only visible to contacts and moderators"

Other problem... "about me" I cannot find "edit" :confused:

1. Click on 'User CP'
2. Click on 'Edit Your Details', which is located under the 'Your Profile' heading
3. Scroll down to the 'Additional Information' heading
4. The 'Biography' heading is where your 'About me' details are stored.

Happy editing! :)

heheh I need know where is main, block borders, major block headers, Minor block headers, block footers etc... ??

I am working on "block borders" .. Choice the color ... then click preview but not there? :confused:

I am confused too..:) Because if you found the block borders, then you should be able to see the 'Major/Minor block headers', etc.

It can be hard to see block borders. I'd suggest colouring the headers before working on the fine details.

1. Click on 'User CP'
2. Click on 'Edit Your Details', which is located under the 'Your Profile' heading
3. Scroll down to the 'Additional Information' heading
4. The 'Biography' heading is where your 'About me' details are stored.

Happy editing! :)

Ahh Got it... Thank so muccchhh ;)

I am confused too..:) Because if you found the block borders, then you should be able to see the 'Major/Minor block headers', etc.

It can be hard to see block borders. I'd suggest colouring the headers before working on the fine details.

Whew, I positively thought that I am only one confused here but not :giggle:

I updated my profile this morning and it looks pretty nice. :)

Yesterday I spent few minutes sprucing up the background for now. Have yet to work on it thoroughly.

I updated my profile too, changed the background and color. ;)

I noticed that a lot of you are using dark-colored or imaged background which should be a definite no-no. :nono:

The reason for this is because text becomes hard to read. I've already given up on some profiles because I simply can't read them. Imagine trying to read black on purple or dark blue or dark green... or on a picture of forests/rocks. :(

Awww... I can help you...

Go to your User CP on top of alldeaf on the left, click it, then on the top, You'll see where it says " Your profile" there's a list where it says "edit your details", "customize profile".

Click on "customize profile" add your colors of font, size, background, etc. if you want a picture for your background, then you must upload pictures on your album from your computer which showed in the profile.

To Add people on your profile: Go back to your User CP on top of alldeaf on the left, click it, scroll down to where it says "Networking", You'll see where it says "Contacts & Friends" click that, and type in a member user's name, then press "add" then wait until that member approve you to be seen on your profile.

Any more questions feel free to ask. ;)

Thank you!!! I couldn't do this without your post.

Back