Did you design your profile on AllDeaf?

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
If so, please let us know so we can see what you've done with your profile. :cool2:

Thanks!!

I didn't. I am a new at alldeaf since last month ago. I do love to design my profile.

Still learning so I dont think I am finished. However, I added a photo album. :)

I did... but just simple job. LOL -- i added some photos as well.

I am still learning how to use all these functions:)

Yes I customized mine and Im currently working on the photo album a little bit at a time since I have a lot of photos to share, lol. I wish you could upload more than 3 photos at a time though thats my only complaint. Either that or allow links from your photobucket account if you have one.

I'm going to edit my prolife cos im not safirty (sp) with this. Aha =P

EDIT: I'm pretty safirty (sp) with that. I like that way, my opinion. :)

Last edited:
LT, same here am trying to put a pic in the background and many times failed. It is not working for me. Also I am not sure how to do an album either.

At the moment, I have colored up my profile and add a profile pic of myself. Just basic simple thing. :)

If you want your picture in a background, then you need to go to the "Pictures & Albums" first.

Click on "Add Image" and then

to click on third optional: Profile - Pictures used to modify your profile style.

After you are done, click "Submit".

Now, you are able to upload a picture and save it, and then go to the "Customize Profile". You will notice a image icon right there. :)

I hope thats help.

Ahh thanks so muchie Mann_KO5. I will do it later on when I get home cos right now I have to get going to work. Blah! lol

Me? Ha.. like I have time to do all that... When I'm retired,I just might do that.

I'm going to edit my prolife cos im not safirty (sp) with this. Aha =P

EDIT: I'm pretty safirty (sp) with that. I like that way, my opinion. :)

Spelling correction: Statisfied.

No worries, Jessie.

back on topic: I have created my profile, but I need to modify it again later on.

The spelling is still not correct. :giggle: It's satisfied. It's okay.. friend to friend (even though I don't know you)

Forgive me, you're right. :o I am very tired here, but it is morning, and I need coffee!! It is Satisfied... Oops!

Back