Did you design your profile on AllDeaf?

I left mine alone. I want it to be very user friendly for members who view my profile. I don't want to scare them away with all the mumbo jumbo like some people do with MySpace. ;)

I left mine alone. I want it to be very user friendly for members who view my profile. I don't want to scare them away with all the mumbo jumbo like some people do with MySpace. ;)

well, you can set something very simple without madness. I had reduce from brightness to medium as possible and more interest.

If you want your picture in a background, then you need to go to the "Pictures & Albums" first.

Click on "Add Image" and then

to click on third optional: Profile - Pictures used to modify your profile style.

After you are done, click "Submit".

Now, you are able to upload a picture and save it, and then go to the "Customize Profile". You will notice a image icon right there. :)

I hope thats help.

:ty: for description to lead me to work on my profile... :D:

But one thing, I am unsure about photos... I added 9 pictures in my album but I only see one picture??? :confused: Please let me know if you have see 9 pictures or not???

I am still learning.... :giggle:

But one thing, I am unsure about photos... I added 9 pictures in my album but I only see one picture??? :confused: Please let me know if you have see 9 pictures or not???

I had a look at your profile just now and it looks great. :thumb:

About the pics, I don't see any pics or album in your profile. :confused:

I had a look at your profile just now and it looks great. :thumb:

About the pics, I don't see any pics or album in your profile. :confused:

:ty: :D

No pictures in my profile... :confused: I added 9 pictures... I am going to check...

Thanks Mann_K05 for your help in explaining how to put the pics on my profile page. I got it now and am happy with it. :thumb:

Okay people, go and have a lookie! :D

didnt have time to edit my profile cuz I am too busy with other stuff

I made some changes to mine. Not much. But I'm a Happy Bunny fan !!! :D

Koala and Liebling, your very welcome!

I just visit your profile, I can your pictures. Its work. :)

Thanks Mann_K05 for your help in explaining how to put the pics on my profile page. I got it now and am happy with it. :thumb:

Okay people, go and have a lookie! :D

Hi, I just visit your profile. It's kinda, no offend, hard to read your text. It'll be easy if you change a little darker color font that would be easy to read.

Just suggestion, what do u think so?

Got bored last night and decided to fiddle with it. I'll add more, but walk in at your own risk :thumb:

Back