Did you design your profile on AllDeaf?

I haven't had the chance to customize my profile but I will "fool" around with it sometime this weekend. :)

I've done a little to it and changed the colors on the profile to make it easier to read. I think I'll leave it as it is for now until otherwise. :)

i did play around with the profile but i am not done yet... my profile look NEONY! LOL... i will fix it later when i have more time, hehe! :P

I havent yet, just still playing with it, haha..
I like to take my time and decide.
My hubby says im terrible about that, oh well.
:dunno2:

Heh heh I just done mine... my fav color is green but, yikes I don't like the looks of what I created in there. LOL

Of course, I am just playing around with it just to see what it looks like with all these colors --- practice will make it perfect. :giggle:

Of course, you guys know that I love drawings with one of my psp programs and I will do something to make my profile to look nice. :)

Alex, thanks so much for everything you've done for all ADers to enjoy your site! :hug:

I finally figured out how to design my profile took me some time to learn the ropes. I patterned my profile after my fave football team, NE Patriots colors :cool2:

I'm pretty awkward becuz I haven't decided which color design i will choose with all the kind of lines everywhere getting me confused. I need more time to review played with this graph first as I just start now.

My profile is DONE! its filled with my favorite wallpaper of Celestial Sky! beautiful! hehe..

not sure about the font colors, though.. Look ok to you? Be honest, please? ha! hm I think its ok but does it need to be more lighter or just leave it alone? ha. :P

I will add pictures later. :)

Cool!!!!! I will fixing the color and other this week! ;)

Yeah, I am still in the process of tweaking my profile. Slowly getting there..:)

OFF TOPIC/SIZE]

NEXT TIME BABY! NEXT TIME!!! LOL

mastheadPanthersHome-0407.png

I updated my profile...I decided to not to add colors and backgrounds just yet. I did add a picture album - so check it out ;).

I will update my profile to something new...but I don't like how the asbract style backgrounds fit in with the different parts of the page....it looks like it's out of sync. IT doesn't match...wish it had backgrounds like Myspace has.

I am kinda lost!! :confused:....

what and where come from ???>>>main, block borders, major block headers, Minor block headers, block footers, etc etc etc.. :eek: :giggle:

Help me :lol: ???

I give up!!! so Pls explain what those main, block borders, major block headers, Minor block headers, block footers, etc etc etc..

Then.... I will fixing it again! :D

I am kinda lost!! :confused:....

Trial and error..:) For example, pick a bright colour when you change the colour of Major Header Block, then click on preview so that you can see what areas are affected by the change. :)

MrBean.gif

HeHeHe!

Other problem... "about me" I cannot find "edit" :confused:

Trial and error..:) For example, pick a bright colour when you change the colour of Major Header Block, then click on preview so that you can see what areas are affected by the change. :)

MrBean.gif

HeHeHe!

heheh I need know where is main, block borders, major block headers, Minor block headers, block footers etc... ??

I am working on "block borders" .. Choice the color ... then click preview but not there? :confused:

Back