Descendants of Mayflower, Anne, Little James, and Fortune

Reaction score
I wonder if somebody on here have ancestor who come on Mayflower, Anne, Little James, or Fortune

Because I do.

Stephen Hopkins and Edward Winslow came on MayFlower.

Edward Bangs came on Anne

Thomas Prence and Robert Hicks came on Fortune

My mother's side came on one of these ships. My mother couldn't remember which one, we will have to research a bit to find out.

Mayflower (AKA Mrs.Chimp) is descended from two Mayflower passengers (hence her screen name): William Brewster and William White.

My family ancestors were one of first settlers to arrived at Maryland *St Mary* on ship Ark and Dove in 1600s

None of the ships mentioned above....but my ancestors from Germany (Kastners -- later renamed Costners when they arrived in America - and yes, I am distantly related to actor Kevin Costner) came by ship called "Patience". :)

Are You Talking about This Mayflower?
truck-full.gif
:madfawk: :mad: :pissed:
Because they help moved the colts to indianapolis. :madfawk:

I have ancestors from the Mayflower, on my dad's side, and my mom's side of the family.

Dad's side:
William Brewster
daughter Patience Brewster

and

Edward Doty m. Faith Clarke
son Isaac Doty

Mom's side:
William Brewster
son Jonathan Brewster
his daughter Hannah Brewster, m. Samuel Starr
their descendents included bothmy mom's parents, so we are descended from them twice (confusing?)

Sorry. My mother's mother's family has been here longer than any of you. That includes the Mayflower Madames.

Heh.

I'm descended from the passagners on the mayflower...I forget who exactly but even today I live only about ten or twenty miles from Plymouth.

i think none of those above.. my family is from sweden.. so i'll have to ask my family about this :D

My fathers side has been here long before Columbus even discovered the continent.

Thanks to the Europeans, his Cherokee tribe were forced to depart from Tennessee to Oklahoma on Weeping Tears trail.

My mothers side was forced to emigrate to US in late 1880s due to potato famine in Ireland.

Hence I'm of lethal combo *LOL*

tekkmortal said:
So why did your family leave Oklahoma? :aw:

Historically speaking, the indians were forced to moved to Oklahoma from Tenn, GA, SC, FL and Alabama so therefore called it a trail of tears so the white settlers can have their lands in the south

Meg said:

Yikes—American Indian and Irish?!?! :eek: I'll have to remember never to get into a drinking contest with you! :P

i have NO idea -- all i know is mom's side of the family emigrated here from England, dad's side of the family who knows he was adopted while a toddler and his biological family history is unknown

Meg said:
My fathers side has been here long before Columbus even discovered the continent.

Thanks to the Europeans, his Cherokee tribe were forced to depart from Tennessee to Oklahoma on Weeping Tears trail.

My mothers side was forced to emigrate to US in late 1880s due to potato famine in Ireland.

Europeans? I would think that was 'southern' people's doing? Wow, I have a spot in my memory!

Anyway, same here.. My mother's side (Cherokee tribe and other two tribes) were forced to depart from Oklahoma to west or I believe so... there is another spot in my memory :/ I definitely have to send a email to ask my mother about it. I know for sure that her side has been forced to depart from Oklahoma but to where.. I am not sure. In some weird way, I am glad that they did so I can grow up in California instead of Oklahoma *shudder* (no offense to Oklahomans :x)

But still, what were they doing to Native Americans are totally immoral and inhuman.

Magatsu said:
But still, what were they doing to Native Americans are totally immoral and inhuman.

i so TOTALLY agree with u Magatsu!!!!!! such a shame! *smh*

I'm a descendant of two Mayflower arrivals --

My father's side -- Thomas Rogers

and on my Mother's side, I couldn't catch the name, and I only recently found out about this.

Back