Congratulations....

pinkster

Reaction score
to my Dad! His girlfriend gave birth to a healthy baby boy this morning at 2:19am weighing 7lbs 14 oz.

I know most of you don't know my dad but still it's kinda cool. I have a half brother now! The name is undecided, i'll post it when they decide :)

Edit: They also had the baby early, the mom is sick with Cystic Fibrosis, so they induced the baby a month early. I just thought I'd add that.

pinkster said:
to my Dad! His girlfriend gave birth to a healthy baby boy this morning at 2:19am weighing 7lbs 14 oz.

I know most of you don't know my dad but still it's kinda cool. I have a half brother now! The name is undecided, i'll post it when they decide :)

Edit: They also had the baby early, the mom is sick with Cystic Fibrosis, so they induced the baby a month early. I just thought I'd add that.

congrats to them and to you being a "big sister!" but i assume there is a big age difference?? i wish my sister was closer to my age.. oh well..

Since pink is for girls and blue is for boys, shouldn’t they should just name your baby brother Bluester? :dunno:

Levonian said:
Since pink is for girls and blue is for boys, shouldn’t they should just name your baby brother Bluester? :dunno:
Hmm... or Bluey? Heh!

BTW... Congratulations! *passes out cigars*

Congratulations pinkster, now you can be able to hold a baby your brother. :thumb:

Don't spoil him too much heheheh.. Just kidding. ;)

Tell your Dad we said Congratulations on his new baby son. :)

:rofl: Levonian!!!! hahahaha

Pinkster -- im so surprised and THRILLED to hear abt the newest arrival!!!!! CONGRATS to ur dad!!! girlfriend has CF qq :( i pray for her recovery and am thrilled baby is well -- YES please do let us know the name of the newest addition as well!

:grouphug: all of u!

haha Levonian :P

Yes there is a big age difference. I am 21 and my sister is 22 :)

I actually can't hold him. My dad's a gally student, so he is living over there. *shrugs* We are not close like we used to be. I haven't seen him since Christmas 2003. That's a whole 'nother story.

Pinkester, congrats on have lil half brother. Don't spoil him to much or he will be spoiled brat. I bet your dad is dating somone who are around your age. Whatever he doing, his decesion.

racheleggert said:
Pinkester, congrats on have lil half brother. Don't spoil him to much or he will be spoiled brat. I bet your dad is dating somone who are around your age. Whatever he doing, his decesion.

Have you met my dad? I cant remember. I know Jessica has (he used to work where she use to live) I think you may have met him at school once or twice. But you are right :) oh, plus its hard to spoil him since he will live in Maryland with Amy (his mom) and my dad. Poo. I would have! lol More because I feel bad I guess.. I don't want him to have the same life I had. But somethings are just out of my control.

Edit: 7.42 - BABY!!

An unnamed baby, let's call him Baby Schumacher for now :) My dad's gf gave birth to a healthy 7 lb 12 oz (ish, i cant remember exactly) baby boy at 2:19 today! We share the same month! I was kinda hoping he would be born in January, cause my sister's bd is in Nov, then mine in Dec, the baby would have been Jan. He was due in Jan, last week, but because Amy's sick or something, I dont really know, they had to induce the birth. Hopefully I'll get pics, I doubt it but ya know.

Happy new years all!

-J

Edit: 7.42pm -- My mom just told me that the baby has a heart murmur.. And an enlarged kidney. So much for healthy. =/

Last edited:
Congrats to you Jamie. Hopefully, you'll get to meet your half-brother someday.

Aww, I hope the baby'll be alright.

Congrats to be big sister!!

Question.. Mother is Cf.. will affect the baby?

pinkster said:
Have you met my dad? I cant remember. I know Jessica has (he used to work where she use to live) I think you may have met him at school once or twice. But you are right :) oh, plus its hard to spoil him since he will live in Maryland with Amy (his mom) and my dad. Poo. I would have! lol More because I feel bad I guess.. I don't want him to have the same life I had. But somethings are just out of my control.

Edit: 7.42 - BABY!!

An unnamed baby, let's call him Baby Schumacher for now :) My dad's gf gave birth to a healthy 7 lb 12 oz (ish, i cant remember exactly) baby boy at 2:19 today! We share the same month! I was kinda hoping he would be born in January, cause my sister's bd is in Nov, then mine in Dec, the baby would have been Jan. He was due in Jan, last week, but because Amy's sick or something, I dont really know, they had to induce the birth. Hopefully I'll get pics, I doubt it but ya know.

Happy new years all!

-J

Edit: 7.42pm -- My mom just told me that the baby has a heart murmur.. And an enlarged kidney. So much for healthy. =/

awww poor baby!! hope he will be ok.. keep us posted!!

congrats on being big sister pinkster!!! ;) yeah just like me and my sis.. I'm 26 (will be 27 this june) and my sis about to be 14.. ugh I feel old :lol:

Not unless if one or both parents are carrier of the CF. If they are not carrier then it will not affect the baby. If they do then it will affect the baby.

See my sister and her husband are the carrier of CF but they dont have CF themselves. But they have a son who do have CF. I know it sad.

The only way to see if the child is affect is to have a blood work done. That should go for the parents too to see if they are the carrier.

MsGiglz said:
Congrats to be big sister!!

Question.. Mother is Cf.. will affect the baby?

Last edited:
Pomeranian said:
Not unless if one or both parents are carrier of the CF. If they are not carrier then it will not affect the baby. If they do then it will affect the baby.

See my sister and her husband are the carrier of CF but they dont have CF themselves. But they have a son who do have CF. I know it sad.

right Pomeranian

Congrats, Pink!!! I love babies! I hope your brother is all right.

Enjoy him. :)

Back