Congratulations....

Thanks all.. I havent heard anything since I heard about the heart murmur and enlarged kidney. Of course, my dad and I are not close so blah. I hear it all from my mom. While I'm out east I may go visit them if its ok, and I'll try to take pictures :)

Congrats, Pinky! Best wishes to you, your baby brother and your extended family!!!

congrats, pinky!

i also have a half brother who will be a year old this may, and my dad is living in maryland. i hope the relations between you and your dad improve, too. I sent my dad a small baby rocking seat, and it touched him. maybe if you got the baby a little gift or something?

Liza said:
congrats, pinky!

i also have a half brother who will be a year old this may, and my dad is living in maryland. i hope the relations between you and your dad improve, too. I sent my dad a small baby rocking seat, and it touched him. maybe if you got the baby a little gift or something?

I thought about it. But from what I hear, he may not be able to care for the baby, nor will the mom. She's still in the hospital and he starts school again in a week or 2. If Amy is still in the hospital, he will go to her parent's. UGH. I've met them, they disturb me. But oh well.

Pomeranian said:
Not unless if one or both parents are carrier of the CF. If they are not carrier then it will not affect the baby. If they do then it will affect the baby.

See my sister and her husband are the carrier of CF but they dont have CF themselves. But they have a son who do have CF. I know it sad.

The only way to see if the child is affect is to have a blood work done. That should go for the parents too to see if they are the carrier.

Yeah, I am aware of that.. My cousin have CF son, that she and her husband are CF carrier but not themselves..
but I just making sure and curitous.. cuz the mother who herself CF-- I wasnt sure but just checking out.. but thanks! :D

Congrats, Pinkster for having a neat half brother!! Why not you go and kidnap your brother? :giggle:

Oddball said:
Congrats, Pinkster for having a neat half brother!! Why not you go and kidnap your brother? :giggle:

lol :P I am going out east, close to where they are.. I wanted to surprise my dad but seems i have to let him know, cause I dont know how to get there. Meh.. lol

Ask Fly Free - she's a native DC native...heh heh...but she can help you, Pinky.

pinkster said:
lol :P I am going out east, close to where they are.. I wanted to surprise my dad but seems i have to let him know, cause I dont know how to get there. Meh.. lol

where in md? maybe i can help u with what i know about md... i lived there for 6 years in addition to 4 years in dc area, and i think flyfree might know too!

ooooooO!!

jamienicholas0107052jl.jpg

Nicholas Michael! :) He's healthy, it turns out. No heart murmur and i forgot what my dad said about the kidney thing. But he's sooo cute! Look at all the hair!!

What a precious picture of you having with your new brother! Great picture!!

Baby is cute and you looks great!

:eek: he's so purrrfect! Pinkster, you'd make a wonderful mom someday. That's a great picture of you together.

pinkster said:
to my Dad! His girlfriend gave birth to a healthy baby boy this morning at 2:19am weighing 7lbs 14 oz.

I know most of you don't know my dad but still it's kinda cool. I have a half brother now! The name is undecided, i'll post it when they decide :)

Edit: They also had the baby early, the mom is sick with Cystic Fibrosis, so they induced the baby a month early. I just thought I'd add that.

Awww!! Congrats to everyone. I hope all goes well with both Mom and baby, too.

This is too cool! Thanks for posting, Pinkster. :)

Aww, hes so beautiful! Congrats to you big sister! He has a lot of hair too, hehe.. reminds me of my son when he was born.. but he was 9lbs, eek!

COngrats! :D

Katzie said:
:eek: he's so purrrfect! Pinkster, you'd make a wonderful mom someday. That's a great picture of you together.

Arent all babies? lol.. What makes you say i'd make a wonderful mom? OMG if you want to see more pics you should IM me when I'm online.. I've left my AIM in a PM to you :)

pinkster said:
Arent all babies? lol.. What makes you say i'd make a wonderful mom? OMG if you want to see more pics you should IM me when I'm online.. I've left my AIM in a PM to you :)
I got your pm, thanks ;) Heheh okay, okay... see that picture of yourself holding your lil' baby brother? That picture says a thousand words... Love and admiration. The way you were holding him like you knew how and he looks soo comfortable being in your arms *whispers* you're a pro* and I'll say it again, you'd make a wonderful mom! ;)

pinkster said:
ooooooO!!

jamienicholas0107052jl.jpg

Nicholas Michael! :) He's healthy, it turns out. No heart murmur and i forgot what my dad said about the kidney thing. But he's sooo cute! Look at all the hair!!

aww how cute!!! i could have easily mistaken you for his mom!! LOL j/k!!

i am thrilled that you were able to meet him afterall!! :thumb:

Katzie said:
I got your pm, thanks ;) Heheh okay, okay... see that picture of yourself holding your lil' baby brother? That picture says a thousand words... Love and admiration. The way you were holding him like you knew how and he looks soo comfortable being in your arms *whispers* you're a pro* and I'll say it again, you'd make a wonderful mom! ;)

lol :) Thanks.. here's another cute one.. i just cant not post it, ya know? (pardon the hair, i really hate it when my hair is that way but my sister said it was cute, as it looks different down.)

jamienicholas01070522oc.jpg

and then..

nicholas0107055fh.jpg

Awww..he is a gorgeous little boy. I do want to take him and tell the world he is mine. :devil: just kidding.

Back