Christmas Cards 2008

I got a card from JClarke, and thank you!! :hug:

Finally... only one member sent me a card, aha. ^_^

Anyway, good news. I finally got stamps so mails should be ready soon as I am done w mails and writing and etc etc before I can send 'em away. Phew ;)

I got a card from JClarke, and thank you!! :hug:

Finally... only one member sent me a card, aha. ^_^

Anyway, good news. I finally got stamps so mails should be ready soon as I am done w mails and writing and etc etc before I can send 'em away. Phew ;)

You're welcome! :D

Okay I'm done nine mails and, I now sent 'em away currently, so keep an eye on 'em, you guys!

Puyo and SkullChick, I'll send you guys your mails by tmw. Reba, I'm still workin on some x mas card. So, I'll let you guys know when i'm done with them. ;)

Cheers ~ :ily:

I got a pretty christmas card in the mail today. You know who you are, Thank you. I appreciate it. :)

Edit: This thread will be 'sticky' for the duration of the holiday season. ;)

:ty: Sharky and Restless_heart for the beautiful Christmas cards :hug: I hope you get yours soon :)

I'm mad at the Hallmark store I order a card two days ago and they told me I would have it today and now they said maybe two more days :pissed:

I received yours, Pepsi, a few days ago. Thanks! I'll be sending mine out shortly.

Nope not yet :(

You fell for it!
bleh.gif
I didn't send it yet, I'm sending them tomorrow once I get them all done.

gotta work on mine to send it out. :D If anyone would like to receive or send to/from me pls pm me.

Thank

Okay, I send all the cards out today in the mail. I'm done. Just because I didn't send some of you xmas cards that I exchanged with last year doesn't mean I like you any less. It's just that my budget is tight this year, I'm only limited to a few people including my family this year 25 cards limited. Hope it doesn't offended any of you that didn't get a card from me. I'm sorry!! :(

We got the card from JClarke! Thanks! :)

Next year I'll make it up if budget permit. :)

I sent out to 25 ADers this year I will try to do better next year.

Back