Christmas Cards 2008

I got 6 wonderful cards today. 3 of 6 cards are from Shel90, horselover61 & Phillip. :ty: & :hug: to you all (3).

Phillip, dried sunflower seeds... Should I save it for seed my garden next year? It´s interesting to have American sunflower in my garden... :D

I mailed all cards last Wednesday. Hopefully, you all got it by tomorrow...

Yes... up to 3 years to 10 years! :D

WELCOME AND THANK YOU >>> WHO SEND IT TO ME TOO!! :D

HAPPY GOOD YEAR OF 2009!!! :thumb:

All, I have returned home from Tokyo, Japan and I have collected my mail. Here is the list I have got in the mail today....If you are not in the list and you already sent some, please let me know and I'll be sure to be expecting it from you.

- Pek1 (with Photo along with Snickers)
- Phillips (with sunflower seeds)
- Liebling:)) from Germany
- Bottisni (Botts sent me two christmas cards, thought the first would have never arrived)
- Shel90
- KristinaB (I apologise that I forgot to send you a Xmas card, but please forgive me and I shall send you this year, alright? :O
- PowerON (Aka Sam - Thanks for the business card as well ;))
- Freckles (I know you haven't been around on AD, so you should be getting an email from me instead)
- Chevy57

All of the above listed - Thank you! :D

All, I have returned home from Tokyo, Japan and I have collected my mail. Here is the list I have got in the mail today....If you are not in the list and you already sent some, please let me know and I'll be sure to be expecting it from you.

- Pek1 (with Photo along with Snickers)
- Phillips (with sunflower seeds)
- Liebling:)) from Germany
- Bottisni (Botts sent me two christmas cards, thought the first would have never arrived)
- Shel90
- KristinaB (I apologise that I forgot to send you a Xmas card, but please forgive me and I shall send you this year, alright? :O
- PowerON (Aka Sam - Thanks for the business card as well ;))
- Freckles (I know you haven't been around on AD, so you should be getting an email from me instead)
- Chevy57

All of the above listed - Thank you! :D

No forgivness needed. I was pleased I could send it out to you. We had 3 to send to Aus. You and 2 family members.

I finally got mails from ADers. Wooottttt!!! :D:D:D

So I want to say thank you:

- Liebling:)))
- PuyoPiyo
- SkullChick
- Phillips

:grouphug: :D

Hey Chevy, I got your Christmas Card. Thank you so much! I am sorry for not send you one. I has been busy and stress out. My step dad passed away. My mom's house had no electric by bad winterstorm. My Christmas was okay.

I got a christmas card in today's mail from Lovelyblkgal:ty: beautiful card :)

two people has been added to my christmas card list

- Dixie
- WhiteWolves64

Thanks for the Christmas card! :D

Do you all exchange mailing addresses to send christmas cards to? Gee Im thinking I would love to be added to the list so that I can send heaps of christmas cards this year to people all over the world! :dance2::rockon:

Yes, we do, but via Private message system (it will be enabled for you when you reach 50 post count) and some of us send to the trusted AD'ers.

Ahh another ADer xmas card has wormed into my mailbox....and guess who sent that one?? Panther!!!! My many thanks and hahahha nice try to blot out the comment ya put in the card... haha I saw the word..hahahhaha ppppfttttttt... but thanks!!!!

Ahh another ADer xmas card has wormed into my mailbox....and guess who sent that one?? Panther!!!! My many thanks and hahahha nice try to blot out the comment ya put in the card... haha I saw the word..hahahhaha ppppfttttttt... but thanks!!!!

Ohh hahahhh and welcome :-P

A Christmas Card arrived today.... From DBP (LovelyBlkGal) Thank you for your beautiful Christmas Card. :) :hug:

2 christmas cards arrived this week and they are from horselover and LBG. Thanks to you both. :hug:

I would like to send out christmas card, to some of ALLDeaf'ers this year

Back