Christmas Cards 2008

OK I have wormed my way to the local post office..and what do I see?? 2 Xmas cards screaming to be opened..hehhe.. so here it goesss....

*POP* oopsss.... hehe kidding gophers..

OK 2 ladies are definitely lucky to be *popped*. haha kidding ladies...

Kiwi... thank you for the beautiful card and funny comment ya left..hahahha.... .gonna get ya back next year with more zingers!!!!

AliciaM... thank you for the warm card.... beautiful simply and thanks for the belated b-day greeting in the card as well.....

Ah, it did arrived before Christmas. :laugh2: for the funny comment I left. You're welcome, Sharky!

lol yay:) you are welcome! I would have had fancier cards but i am a broke student lol

Hey it's the thought that counts, not how fancy the card would be, Alicia... so I am thankful for that card ya sent to me.... *winks*

Ah, it did arrived before Christmas. :laugh2: for the funny comment I left. You're welcome, Sharky!

HEHEH Kiwi thought ya would chuckle for sure on that....:D

I got a nice card yesterday from someone and today I got one from AliciaM thank you :hug:

Y'all will get my xmas letter very soon which will be send on Monday that mean will get in few day and sorry be delay due haven't chance buy stamp so i m try catch do finish all letter then monday will send out and pls forgive me :ily:

Liebling,

So Many Thanks which I got your xmas card arrived safety my home.. Wonderful perfect timing Christmas eve! :wave::ty:

I sent all my Christmas cards out a little late, but hopefully everyone received one. I received one out of the blue from Maria, so hers is on the way. I tried to send some cold weather and some snow to JClarke in Australia, hope it didn't melt before it got there! :lol:

I sent all my Christmas cards out a little late, but hopefully everyone received one. I received one out of the blue from Maria, so hers is on the way. I tried to send some cold weather and some snow to JClarke in Australia, hope it didn't melt before it got there! :lol:

Haha, i'll check my PO BOX when I return ;)

OK 3 gophercards has wormed into my mailbox and the only one in the way is that lousy linty-eating weasel!!!!! time to boot that weasel out and give it some food to go away.. lol... kidding folks!!!

the 3 cards I got are from Mrs Bucket, Moonflower and HohDougRN....

Mrs Bucket, awwwwwww cute card with the kitten in bed sleeping!!!! Beautiful one!!!! So cuteee.... :hug:

Moonflower.... cute card with the cover with the Merry Xmas and other words and more... cute... lol that did it... thanks!!!

HOHDougRN... hey man thanks for the puck!!! I cant beleive my eyes when I saw that puck... whoa.... and beautiful card.. thank you!!!

OK 3 gophercards has wormed into my mailbox and the only one in the way is that lousy linty-eating weasel!!!!! time to boot that weasel out and give it some food to go away.. lol... kidding folks!!!

the 3 cards I got are from Mrs Bucket, Moonflower and HohDougRN....

Mrs Bucket, awwwwwww cute card with the kitten in bed sleeping!!!! Beautiful one!!!! So cuteee.... :hug:

Moonflower.... cute card with the cover with the Merry Xmas and other words and more... cute... lol that did it... thanks!!!

HOHDougRN... hey man thanks for the puck!!! I cant beleive my eyes when I saw that puck... whoa.... and beautiful card.. thank you!!!

your welcome sharky, sorry it was late oh well i hope to do better next year ;)

It's alright, Moonflower.. I kind of expected that to be late for Xmas cards to arrive in my mailbox from other members like ya and etc.. what with the Xmas mail rush and lots of cards and packages to send thru and etc.. that's alright with me.... thanks for the beautiful card...

It's alright, Moonflower.. I kind of expected that to be late for Xmas cards to arrive in my mailbox from other members like ya and etc.. what with the Xmas mail rush and lots of cards and packages to send thru and etc.. that's alright with me.... thanks for the beautiful card...

your welcome smile

NavyGirl, Koala & GalaxyAngel, I´m glad that you received the cards on Xmas eve safety from me... :hug: I hope that others received the cards from me before Xmas Day...

Please let me know when you got my cards.

Thank you Phillips for the card and seeds received today. Also thanks to Pepsi and JClarke received earlier.:)

I have received 2 nice cards today and they are from Moonflower & Tweetybird. Thanks to you both. :hug:

Hey Phillips,
I got your xmas card yesterday night.. So lovely xmas card!
plus another AD'ers who is my good bluesy friend...

By the way So Many Thanks!

Happy New Year 09' all of you guys !

Back