Christmas Cards 2008

if some of you sent me a Christmas Card, I will have to check my PO BOX later once I have returned back to Australia. I am expecting a box full of mail.

:ty: to Sg for her lovely card as I got it today :ty: Arrived in time as will be leaving the day after tomorrow to start off my holiday down south for one month of bliss summertime at the beach.

I get 3 letter today by oldNavyGurl and MoonFlower and Pepsi same time thanks :)

whew i am glad that my card go to your place fast yaya and you are so welcome smile

Have you got mine yet? I noticed some haven't gotten mine yet. :hmm: It hasn't returned back to me yet.

Anyways, I received two xmas cards today, one from Moonflower! Thanks so much girl! :hug: and HOHDougRN, Thanks so much :hug:

awww i am glad it got there fast whew and you are so welcome girl smile :hug:

I got two card today , one from moonflower :ty: :hug: very nice card and my fellow Patriot Philips :ty: :hug: nice sunflower seeds that was sweet :)

if some of you sent me a Christmas Card, I will have to check my PO BOX later once I have returned back to Australia. I am expecting a box full of mail.

Yep.... Guess that my send xmas card will be in your mail box!!! ;)

I got two today from horselover61 and moonflower thank you both :)

I bet that's all I have 3 xmas from AD'ers.. Cheri/Koala/Pespi

By the way, Merry Christmas and Happy New year 09' to all AD'ers.

Phillips, Thank you for send me Christmas card with sunflower seeds. I will save them until I buy a house. Hugs!

I received a xmas card from Vampy today! Thank you so much Vampyie. :hug:

In todays mail, I received a card from AliciaM :ty:

I received a Christmas Card from Jolie today. :ty: for the beautiful Christmas Card. :hug: :)

I also recieved a nice card from Jolie today too. Thanks Jolie. :hug:

and

I got another nice card today from lilylover. Thanks lilylover. :hug:

Back