Christmas Cards 2008

Just want to tell that Last week I send 10 mails to Aders..... Today Another 10 mails to Aders ... Smile :D

Hope you love and enjoy it! :)

Just want to tell that Last week I send 10 mails to Aders..... Today Another 10 mails to Aders ... Smile :D

Hope you love and enjoy it! :)

Phillips, Thank you for getting nice xmas card with sunflower seeds today. :) I had sent out cards to some ADers this week.

I got 2 cards today and both are from Canada. They are from GA and Sharky.

Thanks GA for a funny card. lol :hug:

and

Thanks Sharky for a cute card. :hug:

I got funny Xmas card from GalaxyAngel yesterday... :ty: :hug: My both boys love your funny card... :giggle:

Phillips, Thank you for getting nice xmas card with sunflower seeds today. :) I had sent out cards to some ADers this week.

Welcome & Glad you like it! :D

Anyone who got my cards and don't have a yard, but you can give your friend or family :)

Next year, it's will different vegetable seeds :P

About 5 to 10 Sunflowers and Its one Gallon of Roast Seeds!! :mrgreen:

I got 2 cards today and both are from Canada. They are from GA and Sharky.

Thanks GA for a funny card. lol :hug:

and

Thanks Sharky for a cute card. :hug:

No problem, Koala.... glad ya liked the card!!! I wasnt sure it would arrive there long enough but it did..wonderful....

I get 3 letter today by oldNavyGurl and MoonFlower and Pepsi same time thanks :)

Have you got mine yet? I noticed some haven't gotten mine yet. :hmm: It hasn't returned back to me yet.

Anyways, I received two xmas cards today, one from Moonflower! Thanks so much girl! :hug: and HOHDougRN, Thanks so much :hug:

Koala and Liebling:)) - Glad to hear you gotten my Xmas sense humor card.
GOOD! (chuckles) Lurv sense humor card.
*wink* :hug:

Back