Christmas Cards 2008

Okay, I send all the cards out today in the mail. I'm done. Just because I didn't send some of you xmas cards that I exchanged with last year doesn't mean I like you any less. It's just that my budget is tight this year, I'm only limited to a few people including my family this year 25 cards limited. Hope it doesn't offended any of you that didn't get a card from me. I'm sorry!! :(

Next year, hey? :)

We got the card from JClarke! Thanks! :)

Next year I'll make it up if budget permit. :)

No worries, you're welcome! :hug:

Okay, I send all the cards out today in the mail. I'm done. Just because I didn't send some of you xmas cards that I exchanged with last year doesn't mean I like you any less. It's just that my budget is tight this year, I'm only limited to a few people including my family this year 25 cards limited. Hope it doesn't offended any of you that didn't get a card from me. I'm sorry!! :(

That's understandable. I am in the same shoes as you are.

JDClark..got yours today. Thanks!!! :)

it look like mails, from me, will be arrive to ADers in a while. Very well, I'll wait for their responds. :)

:ty: Sharky and Restless_heart for the beautiful Christmas cards :hug: I hope you get yours soon :)

You're welcome Oceanblue. Can't wai till you open your birthday card hee hee... Can't wait until you see what I had put in your birthday card. I got your beautiful card yesterday and my grandmother send me one yest too.

No problem Moonflower..glad ya liked the xmas card....

I hope my cards to ya got to you safety. Thanks Sharky, I got ur card today, so cute!!! Did you put stamp on wrong place hee hee??? :lol: Did you open your birthday card too? Hope you liked the birthday card, and I will tell ya who picked it out haha...I hope you enjoyed your birthday gift too. :D

it look like mails, from me, will be arrive to ADers in a while. Very well, I'll wait for their responds. :)

I did send you a card. :D Hope it got you safe and sound.

You're welcome Oceanblue. Can't wai till you open your birthday card hee hee... Can't wait until you see what I had put in your birthday card. I got your beautiful card yesterday and my grandmother send me one yest too.

I hope my cards to ya got to you safety. Thanks Sharky, I got ur card today, so cute!!! Did you put stamp on wrong place hee hee??? :lol: Did you open your birthday card too? Hope you liked the birthday card, and I will tell ya who picked it out haha...I hope you enjoyed your birthday gift too. :D

I did send you a card. :D Hope it got you safe and sound.

:giggle: open the birthday card earlier? I will hold til then :) I can't wait to open my bday cards Brady going to pop out? :laugh2: I better open now:lol:

I am glad my card arrived safe and sound to you :) Go Patriots!!!! Have a very Brady Christmas :giggle:

Last edited:
Restless.. I am sure your cards will arrive soon enough next week.. will check on Tuesday when I go to town for the mail pick up and etc... hopefully that will be there, and if not I can rant on the mail service... hahaha...I did have to put the stamp in the other place as ya can see I write your address and the stamp was too big for that specific space so I was told to put the stamp on the bottom by the post office lady... I have had to do that for a few other xmas cards as well.. oy... lol...

I am a total dunce and idiot. I never thought to PM anyone about Christmas cards except for JClarke. I have been so busy with my mother being in hospital, nursing home and then the followup recovery at home. She is finally back to 80-90% of her usual self.

I have just completed making 90-100 cards for family and friends on my usual list and haven't gone further than that. I apologize totally to all of you!!
:Oops::sadwave:

Back