Christmas Cards 2008

I got a card today from WhiteWolves64 and his wife thank you both :hug:

I got a card from Cheri and her boys and I got one from Koala thanks :hug:

I got a Christmas card from Koala today, Thanks sweetie. :hug:

Well gophers.. seems the first sucker.... errrrr xmas card has popped up in my mailbox.. and it's from Restless... actually 2 cards... I picked them up today and I am sure more will arrive on Friday when I go back into town to pick up more mail and etc...hehe...

Pepsi, Cheri and moonflower, you are welcome! Glad that it reaches to you from a long journey. :hug: to you all.

I got two cards from Cheri and Restless Heart - thank you pals!! :hug: a lot :ily:

Well I got bad news... two of 12 mails that I sent to some ADers had been returned to me today. It said, "non-standard size sursharge. return for 20 cents additional postage. Thank you."

Geez, it look like all 12 mails are probably going to return to me. :( I think it is because of a tiny present in each a mail for each ADer, maybe...? You guys, PLEASE let me know if you get a card from me. I guess I have to send two mails to the PO office. Sighs. =/

I got two cards from Cheri and Restless Heart - thank you pals!! :hug: a lot :ily:

Well I got bad news... two of 12 mails that I sent to some ADers had been returned to me today. It said, "non-standard size sursharge. return for 20 cents additional postage. Thank you."

Geez, it look like all 12 mails are probably going to return to me. :( I think it is because of a tiny present in each a mail for each ADer, maybe...? You guys, PLEASE let me know if you get a card from me. I guess I have to send two mails to the PO office. Sighs. =/

Just remember ----- international mail is a bit expensive, 94 cents for plain card but more if you add a bit more whatoesever.

Back